føurteen

*Marimba ringtone*

"Ah fuck I hate school," Louis mumbled grabbing his phone and blindly reaching around until he pressed the lock button, shutting the obnoxious noise up.

Louis laid in bed for ten or so minutes before literally rolling out of bed. Louis grumbled and stretched his arms making little mewls in the process.

He went to his bathroom and went pee, brushed his hair and teeth, and whatever else he needed to do in there.

"What to wear, what to wear?" Louis asked himself as he stood in front of his closet. He checked the weather quickly to see if he could wear his galaxy skirt and the weather looked nice today so he decided he would. Louis grabbed a black widestrap crop top to go along with his skirt and a pair of all black all stars. Louis smiled at his decision before quickly stripping from his pajamas and changing into his school clothes. 

He pulled the skirt up to an inch or so above his waist so that if he bent over you could clearly see the black lace panties that barely covered his bum. Louis walked over to his mirror and decided to wear his regular fringe for the day.

As Louis was walking towards his living room he heard his phone go off notifying him that he had a text.

To: Louis
From: Harry

Hey princess, I'll be there soon...I bought breakfast too

Louis blushed at the new nickname that the older man seems very fond of.

To: Harry
From: Louis

You're the best see you soon xoxo

Louis sent the text before he could talk himself out of it. While waiting for Harry to arrive, Louis occupied himself by organizing some of his makeup and by making sure his bag was ready for school. And in about ten or so minutes, the doorbell rang indicating that Harry and more importantly, the food, was there. Louis rushed to the door and smiled seeing Harry holding a Dunkin Donuts bag in his hand and a two coffees in a tray in the other hand.

"Thank you," Louis smiled, kissing Harry's cheek before grabbing the bag out of his hands.

"You're welcome and the blueberry muffin is mine, get your paws off of it," Harry said making Louis hold his hands up in mock surrender.

"Sorry," Louis giggled, "Which coffee is mine?"

The older man grabbed the right drink and holding it out to Louis he said, "It's actually tea, I remember you saying you were more of a tea person."

Louis blushed at the fact that Harry remembered minuscule details like that and hid his smile as he took a sip of the warm tea.

"It's wonderful, thank you," Louis said as he set his coffee down.

"Anything for you, princess," Harry said leaning down and capturing Louis' lips in a lip lock. Louis' eyes widened at the sudden kiss but soon closed as he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and kissed him back. As Harry and Louis' tongues made contact, Harry reached his arms around Louis' waist and grabbed Louis' bum making him squeal. Harry pulled back from the kiss, laughing too hard.

"Sorry, love," Harry said pecking Louis once on the mouth before pulling back, "How was your night? Sleep well?"
"Mmm, I guess," Louis hummed as he picked up the chocolate chip muffin, not the blueberry one, "And you?"

"Couldn't really sleep, had some twink on my mind who kept me hard half the night," Harry smirked looking down at his boy.

"I am not a twink!" Louis whined stomping his foot.