twenty five

Louis was currently getting ready for his and Harry's date tonight. The only problem was his room was a mess because the entirety of his closet was on the ground. Okay, maybe an exaggeration but most of his clothes were thrown about his room. Louis groaned and texted Harry again to ask where they were going. Harry had kept the secret for an entire week and Louis just wanted to know already. All Harry replied with was a winky face and said it's a surprise, causing Louis to groan again.

"I don't know what to wear!" Louis yelled out of frustration. Huffing, he walked back towards his closet to once again see if he could find something. Deciding he wanted to wear a dress, he looked towards that section in his closet. Seeing something in the back of his closet, Louis pulled the black dress out, grinning. This was the outfit. He knew it was simple enough but formal. It had black lace sleeves and ended just about mid-thigh and he paired it with a pair of black Louis Vuitton's that Harry may have bought him.

He laid the dress on his bed and headed towards his adjoining bathroom to take a shower. Hopping in, he washed his body and then shaved all of the necessary areas, because who knows what could happen.

Getting out, he wrapped a towel around his waist and headed towards his white vanity that Michael bought him for his last birthday/Christmas.

Sitting down, he blow dried his hair and then started applying his makeup. Wanting to keep it simple, he just wore a bit of mascara and sheer lip gloss. Getting up from his seat, he walked to his bed where the dress was and put it on. Louis then put on his shoes. He went and stood in front of his floor length mirror, smiling at the reflection of himself. He smoothed the dress against his thighs and spun around making himself giggle.

He grabbed his phone texting Harry that he was ready. Louis got a response back quickly saying Harry would be there shortly.

In the meantime, Louis busied himself with scrolling through Twitter.

About ten minutes later, Louis heard a knock come from his front door so he grabbed his purse and opened the door.

"Hi Harry," Louis grinned, looking up at Harry.

"Princess, you look beautiful," Harry smiled, eyeing Louis' outfit.

Louis bit his bottom lip, mumbling a, "Thank you," in response.

"You ready to go?" Harry questioned, holding his hand out for the younger boy.

"Yes," Louis took Harry's hand, locking his house behind him. "To where exactly?"

Harry shook his head and told him, "It's still a surprise."

Louis groaned and rolled his eyes but he still smiled nonetheless.

Harry was wearing a simple black tux but still looked drop dead gorgeous in it.

He helped Louis into the car before getting in his side and driving off towards wherever their surprise was.

Harry's right hand dropped from the steering wheel and instead placed it on the inside of Louis' thigh.

--

"We're here, love," Harry announced undoing his seatbelt.

Louis looked up from his phone to see that they were at Jean-Georges.