eight

Louis walked into his house after watching Harry's car drive off. He leaned against the door and slid down until his bum hit the floor. He reached up to touch where, just moments ago, Harry's lips were. Louis stood up and walked upstairs to his room deciding to call Michael.

"What do you want?" Michael asked when he answered.

"Hello to you too, asshole," Louis said pulling some sleep shorts up his legs.

"Hi," Michael replied rolling his eyes on the other side of the phone, "Now what do you want?"

"I have news."

"Harry news?"

"Possibly."

"Spill! Tell me everything!" Michael said excitedly.

"He kissed me!" Louis squealed.

"No way, give me all the details!" Michael gushed.

Louis laughed and gave him the details like he asked.

"So was the kiss like I wanna have a second date or I'm gonna fuck you on our next date?l Michael asked smirking. Luke on the other hand was not. He reached down and landed a smack on Michael's upturned bum.

"Ow fuck!" Michael said regretting the words and seeing who was behind him.

Luke raised his eyebrows and said, "We'll talk about this later," before leaving the room.

Michael sighed and Louis laughed, "You're in trouble."

"Oh shut it!" Michael said rolling onto his back as did Louis. Michael was now looking at his ceiling while Louis was looking at his light up stars.

"So do you actually think you'll have a second date?" Michael asked seriously.

"I hope so. He's so nice and kind and sweet and he gets me you know?" Louis sighed dreamily.

"I would love to make jokes about how you sound like a lovesick teenager. But one, you are a lovesick teenager and two, it was the same way with Luke and I," Michael said smiling at the memories.

"Alright well I'm going to sleep I'm insanely tired," Louis yawned.

"Okay, um don't call or text me tomorrow because I probably won't have my phone," Michael grimaced.

"Think you'll be in trouble?" Louis asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh alright I'm sorry," Louis said sympathetically.

"It's okay. I'll see you Monday love you Loubear," Michael said smiling.

"I hate that nickname. Bye Mikey."

"Oh come on say you loooove me," Michael urged.

"Bye michael," Louis said trying to fight a smile.

"I love you and I know you love me," Michael said stubbornly.

"Fine. I love you too Mike," Louis said shaking his head at his friends shriek that followed his statement.

Michael quickly said another goodbye and hung up as Louis laid down and went to sleep.

--

Michael got up and made his way downstairs to apologize to Luke. He saw Luke sitting on the couch so he walked over to and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry," Michael said focusing on the carpet underneath his feet.

"For?" Luke asked keeping his eyes trained on the TV.

"Cursing," Michael mumbled still not looking up.

Luke glanced over to see Michael not looking at him so he demanded, "Look at me when you're speaking."

"Sorry sir," Michael squeaked out making eye contact with Luke.

"What's up with you?" Luke asked confused, "You're still cursing and having attitude with me and I don't know what to do. Tell me what I should do."

"I'm sorry Daddy! I just want to make you happy," Michael said with tears forming.

"Oh sweetheart," Luke said pulling Michael into his side where Michael gratefully snuggled into the warmth, "You make me so happy. But you said the issue was me not being home. I spent time with you today."

"Well technically you didn't. I slept and then we were on a double date," Michael said somewhat sassily.

"Hey," Luke said slapping Michael's thigh lightly, "I'd watch that attitude but if that's still the reason, then all day tomorrow is just you and I."

"Really! You'd do that for me?" Michael asked excitedly.

"Of course baby boy," Luke said rubbing his nose against Michael's.

"But if you keep this attitude and cursing up you will be punished next time. Am I understood?" Luke asked strictly.

"Yes sir," Michael said leaning in for a kiss. Luke kissed him for a little bit allowing Michael to straddle him for a bit.

Luke pulled back and said, "Go upstairs and prep yourself. It's been awhile since we've made love."

~~~~~

C