seven

After about an hour or so Louis and Harry were red-faced, giggling messes.

"Okay let's go play the claw machine!" Louis cheered happily clapping his hands together. Harry just smiled at the smaller boy and led him towards the machine by placing his hand on the small of his back.

"Win me a bunny?" Louis said looking up at Harry with wide eyes.

"Of course," Harry said smiling. He put his coins in and proceeded to lose three times.

Louis giggled from beside him causing Harry to glare at him.

"You try!" Harry exclaimed frustrated.

Louis stepped up to the machine, put his coins in, and stuck his tongue out concentrating on getting a stuffed animal. He latched onto the ear of a teddy bear and somehow got him to the chute that slides your prize to you.

"I won!!" Louis yelled happily.

"Beginners luck," Harry scoffed from beside him, crossing his arms.

"You're just jealous cus I could win this and you couldn't," Louis said sticking his tongue out at him.

"Oh whatever. I'm gonna use the restroom I'll be right back love," Harry said starting to walk away still facing Louis.

Louis whined, "But Daddy-"

Louis slapped a hand over his mouth and his eyes went wide.

"Um sorry I didn't mean to call you that," Louis said, face red.

Harry paused for a second before smirking at the blushing boy in front of him, "You can call me that all you want sweetheart.

Louis blushed more and turned away from the man to pretend to casually play the game again, trying to forgot the moment happened.

Harry chuckled behind his and came up from behind him and kissed his cheek, "I'll be right back."

As soon as Harry was out of his sight, Louis rushed over to where he could see Luke and Michael, grabbing Michael's arm and dragging him away from Luke for some privacy.

"What the hell, man?" Michael asked, as he was rudely taken away from his game.

Louis stopped and faced Michael, "I called Harry, 'Daddy', on accident."

Michael let out a quick laugh but stopped when he saw Louis was genuinely embarrassed, "Lou, it's okay, how'd he react?"

"He smirked at me and he told me I could call him that all I wanted and then he kissed my cheek before he went to the bathroom," Louis said still red-faced.

Michael shook his head at his anxious best friend, "Tommo, he obviously likes it and I already know for a fact he has a Daddy kink. You literally have nothing to be bothered about and honestly he probably thought it was hot when you got embarrassed, you're cute when you blush."

Louis made a grossed out face, "Ew, I don't want to hear that from you," then paused and took in his friend's words and nodded, "You're right I was just embarrassed because we hadn't talked about that before."

"Go back to your man before he wonders where you went." Michael said pushing Louis in the direction he came from.

Louis held his hands up in surrender, "I'm going, stop pushing me," and continued to walk away from Michael and back to where Harry had left him. Louis leaned against the game and waited for Harry to come back.

Harry approached Louis, somewhat cautiously, because he could recognize that Louis could be more uncomfortable than he wanted him to be.

"Hey, love, you alright?" Harry asked coming up in front of the boy.

Louis stood up straight and blushed when meeting Harry's concerned eyes, "Yeah, just got embarrassed is all."

Harry smiled and put his arm around Louis, leading him to another game, "Don't worry sweetheart nothing to be embarrassed of."

After the two boys got over the Daddy incident, they played some more games before Harry saw Louis yawning. By the third yawn Harry decided to say something.

"Why don't we get you home? It's past 11."

"It's already that late? Alright let me text Michael," Louis said pulling out his phone and telling his best friend he was going home with Harry.

"Let's go," Louis said linking his arm with Harry's and pulling him towards Harry's car.

Louis gave Harry the address to his house and Harry typed it in on his GPS in his car. Once they started driving, Harry grabbed Louis' hand that was sat next to the cup holder and kept a soft grip on it the entire ride to Louis'.

--

"Alright love here we are," Harry said pulling up in front of Louis' house.

"Thanks for tonight," Louis paused not knowing how to end the night.

Harry, noticing Louis' nervousness, suggested, "How about I walk with you to the door, make sure you get in safe and all that?"

Louis looked relieved that a decision was made for him and nodded. Harry and Louis both got out of the car and Harry met Louis on the passenger side. Harry extended a hand that Louis took and they walked up to Louis' door together.

"Thank you for tonight I had a lot of fun," Harry said smiling at the smaller boy, seeing as he was 6 inches taller than Louis.

"Me too, you're pretty fun to hang out with," Louis laughed swinging their hands back and forth, "Definitely another date soon?"

"Of course," Harry said, "But until then..."

Harry detached their entwined hands and used one hand to bring Louis closer to him by pressing on the small of his back. And the other hand was placed on the back of Louis' neck. Harry leaned in some more and now their noses were touching.

"It's alright if I do this?" Harry asked. Louis nodded so Harry leaned in the rest of the way, connecting their lips.

Harry's plump ones against Louis' thinner lips. It was perfect. Louis let Harry have complete control over the kiss and whined when Harry pulled back.

"See you soon love," Harry winked then walked back to his car.

~~~~~

(1000 words)

C