"Maybe now he can't do that." I offered making her frown at me.

"Do you know his grandma is against divorce?" I asked and she nodded frowning more.

"I should tell her and make her force him to stay married to me?" she asked like I am some stupid to suggest that.

"No! She is here in this house resting and she will get to know about the marriage by herself." I explained and her eyes widened.

"Good! But how did she travel alone without informing James? Or did he not tell me." She mumbled.

"She came with another woman and she is kind of near to James's age, but she is so sweet and warm." I said smiling and she nodded lost in her thoughts.

"And who is this?" we both got startled hearing the voice and looked up to see the person we are talking about reaching us.

"Grandma! She is my sister." I said, introducing her thinking it is better if James or Di explain the situation in their own terms.

"Nice! I couldn't sleep only." She said, shaking her head.

"Want to have lunch?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Where are these two?" she asked, looking at the door.

"They went out for some work and I am trying to call them, but they are not lifting. We will have our food." I replied and she nodded before Di and she walked to the dining area in silence while I left to call Tina.

"Everything looks delicious." Tina said, looking at the dishes after we settled.

"I don't know whether you can eat all this or not, but I put only little amount of spices and hope it will not be a problem." I explained for which Grandma and she waved off.

"This is delicious after tasting too." Tina complimented and I glanced at Di to see her lost in her thoughts.

After the lunch, I asked them both to sit while I can bring the desert for them. I pulled Di with me to the kitchen and stared at her.

"I don't want him to stay with me just because his Grandma insists." She commented and I chuckled.

"Di! He will stay because he wishes to. Now, remember she is your Grandma too, and try to communicate." I said and we both walked out of the kitchen holding the trays and sat down.

"Maheshwari! Can I ask you something?" Grandma asked and I nodded.

"Is James living with any woman or something like that?" she asked and I sit in silence not knowing what to tell her.

"Why?" Di asked her frowning.

"It's just this James blood line has a habit of keeping mistresses aside along with wives. I made sure my husband didn't do it and also my son. But James is living away and I don't know whether the blood of such reached him or he is safe." She explained, looking at both of us.

"You did a right thing. I mean, isn't a wife enough? They need another woman? I am so glad you took a good decision from your husband time." Di commented nodding.

"Isn't it? If they really want someone else, then we should be able to have the chance to do the same." The comment came from grandma.

"Exactly! Why such double standards? If ever I see a man talking about all this nonsense of I am a man and all I will kill him." Di said and Grandma smiled.

"I will help you with that. I was commented that I am not from their time, but I am glad I didn't allow everything." She said and Di grinned.

"Even I am glad." Di said and they both continued the topic while Tina shook her head smiling before excusing herself to freshen up.