Chapter 11

*James Pov*

"There!" I said, throwing the blanket and pillow on the floor and stared at the person enjoying the dinner.

"You are sleeping here? That's a very good decision. I knew you have at least a little brain." She said, nodding and stood up to wash her hands.

"I have enough brain to turn a lie into truth. You will sleep here making you lie a truth." I said and just walked to my room not even glancing at her.

"Oh no!" I heard her voice and she walked inside the room holding the things I threw with anger covering her features.

"I kill the people who lie, Miss Guptha. This is the best option." I said, lying on the bed and placed my hand behind my head before closing my eyes.

"If that's the case." I heard her voice again but I ignored it and tried to sleep with the thoughts that are roaming in my head.

"What the hell!" I shouted, feeling the weight on me to see her sitting on me and trying to clear her throat forcefully.

"What are you doing?" I asked, placing my hands on her waist to push her away but she held my wrists.

"As per your words I drool so much, right? I am getting my drool or spit as per some technical problems." She replied and then smirked before bending her face directly to my neck.

I moved my hands away from her waist and moved one to hold her hair while another at her neck and pulled her up.

"Gulp it!" I mumbled and she shook her head.

"I said..." before I can finish the sentence she opened her mouth and I saw there is nothing.

"Don't order something which you can't do it yourself." She said smirking and I closed my eyes.

I opened them when she was about to move away, but I pushed her on the bed to her back and covered her with my body.

"James!" she said and moved her hands to push me away but I held them.

"Don't put the proposition before them again to go inside that house." I warned her and she frowned.

"I will and I may even walk inside it too. Maybe take a guest room and sleep there. Maybe we can live like that until you come there and live for six months." She said but I frowned frowned hearing her words.

"I said no! I am a bodyguard and this is my house and this is where I will live." I said and she huffed.

"For god's sake! I know you are just that and I am not imagining you as something else. And I am not asking you to get his properties on your name but just to live there." She said looking at me.

"Just imagine, we can have our own space and not get stuck to each like this." She added and for the first time I have met her she smiled at me.

That broke my concentration on her words, making me realize what she is doing. I knew she would do something like this and she wants some sort of revenge on Nakul.

What is a better way than to be in his house? I will not let her do it no matter what. If not for that promise, I would have put her to investigation already. To go to that I need some answers which I am going to get soon.

"But I am liking this stuck feeling." I whispered and her eyes widened with fear clearly showing.

"Move!" she shouted and finally pushed me away.

We both laid like that in silence before I felt her turning towards me. I just ignored and try to push back this... this whatever feeling it is which can be complete rage which is not good.