"I'm sorry", he whispered when his voice cracked and some fat tears made way down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for no being there when my sister was facing such troubles and miseries in her life all alone", he was speaking and I was listening when many different feelings were erupting in my heart. His concern and care was making me feel weird yet good.

"I'm sorry but I didn't know", he turned his teary face to me and some more tears pricked my eyes on witnessing his face.

"They never told me I have another sister beside Sanah, please trust me", he was trying to mingle with me more and more.

"I cannot believe how can they act so illiterate, if such miseries had happened on that day then it's okay, why they had to blame you and create all the mess", his attention again diverted and eyes were not on me now.

"You will still not forgive me?" He asked with so much hope in his voice. I felt like now I have a family but should really trust him?

"I'm scared", I straightened my posture.

"Of what?" He sniffed and wiped off his tears.

"Of trusting anyone", I replied feeling his gaze on me.

"Won't you trust your big brother?" He asked and my heart dwindled on the words. I swivelled my head and looked in his eyes. There was true love for me. I have found a family. Ya ALLAH, thankyou.

"Can I call you bhai?" I asked him and he smiled weakly.

"Always", he ruffled my hair and I also smiled feeling my heart light and joyous.

"Can I hug my baby sister?" He asked and I almost got frozen.

"Just one hug please", he again pleaded, well I also needed that. I nodded and he took me in his embrace.

"I'm..so..sorry my child, big brother will take care of you, he promise", he called me his child stroking my hair and sniffing loudly. I cried in his chest feeling the warmth and safety in his arms. I have finally found a family. Can't thank ALLAH enough.

Evening:

My heart swelled with unknown emotions, Okay why won't it be, something peculiar was in the air, I was currently sitting among the family however I was dancing in my mind, the salsa steps or the disco dance well whatever it was I was just shaking my body, well in my mind people. I pressed my lips and ducked my head to my plate. There was an utter silence on the dining table and everyone was busy gobbling up his or her food but I knew they're killing me in their dirty minds. Omar bhai was sitting beside me when in a while I looked towards him, he passed me a smile. Trust me it felt great. Well that was my first ever feast with my family.

"Should we go for an ice cream?" Omar bhai asked when we were currently settled on the sofa in the lounge. I was tugged beside him playing a game on his phone, our bond was growing stronger, MASHALLAH.

"Yayy", I heard the excited voice of Sanah and those evil brother's of mine.

"Okay, let's go Laila", he said to me and I nodded with a smile.

"No she's not going", here she came again. Sanah was almost fuming red.

"Why?" Omar bhai crocked his brows.

"Because I don't want her to come", she snorted and I could see dad silently observing Omar bhai and me.

"But I want her to come, stop whining and don't spoil my mood", he said in a tough tone while grabbing his car keys. She just huffed in response and slumped on the couch.