Chapter 11- Thoughts and Dream

1000 followers?! I…..I’m so speechless. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL! And I know you guys love drama and long chapters so here you go ;) This be my thank you gift :D

I will express my dear love for you all in the end. Okay onwards with the chapter :)

Emerald’s POV

With Maya’s, Niall’s and Harry’s vast problem already dawned onto me, I can’t bear to have another problem in my hands.

“Please Emerald, it was an accident. Please don’t tell.” He pleads almost on his knees. I look at my shaky hands and then back to his cheating face. “You’re in a relationship with the most amazing girl and you’re going to go and cheat on her?!” I burst, my voice contained in the bus but it’s heard in every nook and corner of it.

I don’t know if it’s a good thing that no one is here to witness everything that is unfolding. Even the bus driver isn’t here. He went out to have a break from the stress of having to take One Direction through cities safely.

“Please Emerald. I can’t lose her.” He cries finally falling down to his knees and looks up at me pleadingly. “I’m not the one who’s going to tell her. You will.” My voice is as cold as stone. Nothing could ever change the way I will look at him even if he apologizes to her. It’s not fair that she thinks they have the perfect relationship and that she stays royal to him while he goes around and brings some whore in this tour bus, obviously out of his mind because he didn’t think about me ‘sleeping’.

But that’s the problem. He didn’t think. He’s obviously drunk out of his mind and probably didn’t really mean it. It’s still not right in my opinion. Drunk or not, no one should ever cheat.

When they said that they would be going to a bar to celebrate, I didn’t know that this was going to happen. I didn’t think that I would wake up to almost two naked people and having to drag the whore by the hair, out of the tour bus while screaming profanities at her. I didn’t think that my first swear words would be in this situation. I’d thought it would be because I failed a test or maybe it would just slip out of my mouth.

“YOU LIED TO HER! YOU SAID SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE!” I yell with all my might. I didn’t mean it but I slapped him. Firmly, because his face turned until he was looking at the ground with guilt. “You deserve more than that.” I spit out as my eyes fill with useless little tears. I wipe the unfallen droplets, unable to let him see that I’m about to cry.

“I’m sorry.” That’s all he murmurs as he breaks down. Instead of being the typical caring Emerald, I turn my heel and semi jog to the bunk beds. I lock the door and cry. Just cry.

--

The next morning is a terribly rough morning. I didn’t get out of the room. I let them knock repeatedly on the door, pleading for me to explain what happened. They almost broke down the door but they could see my silhouette, perched against the door so they didn’t. They got the message and just left me be. But I just sit, staring at the wall with no emotions surfacing around.

I don’t know what to do.

I don’t know what to feel. I’ve been abused by my own father and mother, heartbroken by my first crush, been in a coma, had amnesia. I experienced every pain possible mentally, emotionally and physically. But for some reason, I don’t know what to do when you witness a cheat, live. It was different with my crush, which was puppy love. This isn’t.