Chapter 2- Decision Making

Wow you guys are fast in completing that target! Sorry if I didn’t get to post this sooner, I’m really busy

--

Emerald’s POV

“Maya.”

My mouth flew open in surprised but a quick grin replaced it as I jumped up and down squealing in happiness. I could hear Simon chuckle in pure amusement and the boys sigh in relief. I stopped jumping up and down and my huge grin has faded away when I realized I haven’t even made a decision yet.

“Before you make a decision, may I tell you something?” He asked me, folding both his hands in front of him. I blinked slowly as I slowly made my way to my seat and sat down. “I’m sorry Emerald but you have until today to figure out things because in two days’ time, the tour would start.” I bit on my bottom lip so strong that I almost drew blood out of it. My palms are beginning to get clammy as I squeezed the arm chair hard.

“You okay Ems?” I caught Louis ask. I flash all of them a weak smile before I stood up. “C-can I please go to the bathroom?” I said more than I asked, before I bolted out of the room in lightning speed. My heart was racing, my eyes flickered from left to right in hope to find a bathroom for me to think in. I could hear them arguing inside the room but I never did once look back.

I finally found a bathroom just a couple of door down the right hallway. I locked the door, not caring if I get scolded from this action. I gasped as my skin came in contact with the cold tiled floor and wall.

I know I overreacted but I have every right to this. I have so many reasons to stay but so many reasons to go to the world tour too.

One of the many reasons why I can’t go to the tour is because I would miss my home here. This has been home for so long, what would it feel like if I get separated from all of this? London is my home and I don’t expect us to move any time soon. Another reason are my friends. I have gained a load more of friends in my area but my main family in school, are the people who have accepted me for who I am at my very first day of school, and that is Mia and Hailey. They’ve helped me through a lot these past few months and I can’t thank them enough for everything. I simply can’t abandon them for a whole year! What if they make new friends? What if they forgot about me? What if they decided that I’m not worth the wait so they just turned their back on me? I know they would never do that to me but the paranoia is inside me, making me think of these horrible situations. But what about the girls? I would miss them so much. They’re my sisters as well as my mothers! I’m attached to them like glue and it would hurt if I left them. I would certainly miss Danielle teaching me how to dance, Perrie teaching me on how to improve on my singing and Eleanor taking me to shop and basically be there for me.

But the world tour….

My whole life I’ve been waiting for the moment to come when I am allowed to roam around the world. To visit places I have never been in, to experience different lovely cultures and to do more exciting things. Touring around the world with the five best people in my life would be the peak of my life. Exploring the world is my secret dream since I first saw a book with everything that I had to know about the world and its countries. I read the book, memorized everything in it in such a young age because that’s how much I have fell in love with it. All those things you could do in different countries inspired me that once I was old enough, I was going to get out of London and go. I don’t care if I have to get over my fear of flying, maybe a little, but all I care is that my boys are with me. The boys who have given their whole life to me these past few months. I would not forgive myself if I ever left them.

But there was this other thought that is wandering around my mind.

What happens when it’s over? What happens to me? All my life I’ve been dreaming of this but what would happen if it comes true? Would I need to find a new dream? I doubt no dream after this would be as exciting as my current one.

I sighed, resting my head on top of my knees that are wrapped around my skinny arms. Too much thinking for today….

--

Liam’s POV

“Give her time boys.” Eleanor muttered. “It’s hard for her you know.” Danielle added in. I sighed, looking up at them. Simon went out of the room to give us time to cool off. I knew that it was a bad idea to expose this to her at this time. I knew we should have told her sooner but no, they thought it was a bad idea.

They thought that it would give her so much stress all month, when really it wouldn’t. She would have more time to think about it and Simon saying that she only has until today to decide certainly didn’t help. I would do anything to reverse time and just tell her sooner.

--

Emerald’s POV

“Breathe in.” I sucked in a breath as I looked at myself in the mirror. I already know my decision.

“Breathe out.” I muttered. After patting both my cheeks gently, I slowly unlocked the door and navigated my way to the meeting room where I left them all confused. I could hear muffled voices inside once I stood in front of it.

I shakily knocked twice and brought down my trembling right fist to my side. Seconds felt like hours and moments felt like forever, but when Harry finally opened the door, everything came back to normal.

“Oh God, don’t scare us like that again.” He breathed out as he pulled me in a tight hug. I hugged him back as equally as tight before letting go. “Sorry.” I mumbled. “It’s okay.” He exhaled as he led me to my previous seat.

“So what is it gonna be princess?” Niall asked with no mean tone at all. They all had hopeful eyes as they stared at me.

“When are we packing?”

Author’s Note

Is that a good enough second chapter daydreamers? So I’m busy but I’m really happy with my schedule everyday :) I get to do blogilates (Check her out on youtube) every day for at least an hour! I really want that healthy body by the end of 2014….

I only have two new years resolutions.

1.       No swearing at all. This is really hard for me to achieve to be honest but I’m succeeding so far!

2.       Do blogilates at least once a week! I really love her so much! She’s so kind and she really motivates you :) I really felt like that I let my body down in 2013 so I’m repaying it now! And if I exercise, my mind also is working so that means, better chapters for you lovely people!

What are your new year’s resolutions? Comment down below!

But because you guys have reached the target in like less than a day, I will bump up the target!

60 comments and 60 votes for the next chapter?

Stay pretty my daydreamers! Unless you’re a dude! Then stay handsome!

Vote

Comment

Love you all xxx

:)