Chapter 6- Relationships

Who wants some drama? ;)

--

Emerald's POV

Waking up today was different from yesterday morning. Today was refreshing, as if the events from yesterday didn't happen. Sure I was still a bit sick, but I don't feel like throwing up or sneezing every time I make a single move. I've managed to wake up before everyone else, something that I thought was impossible because I love sleep that much but my body was against my love for sleeping and is now fully energized. 

The hardest part at the moment is getting to the kitchen without waking up the softly snoring Niall. After trying to get up from the bunk bed that too ten agonizing minutes, I finally managed to be free. I feel terrible for being a big burden to everyone yesterday and I know they would be against me with that fact but I can't help but feel like this. It's in my nature. 

Dishing out the pan and the ingredients to make a buffet-like breakfast, I started to get to work. Glancing at the clock, I mentally high five myself for waking up so early that it's impossible for them to wake up in the middle of me preparing breakfast that I hope would make it up to them. I'm even making some extras for everyone who wants to come here at a bright and sunny morning. I'm even going to personally deliver Uncle Timmy, the bus driver's food to him. He helped Maya yesterday in taking care of me and besides, I now think of him as an uncle-thus the nickname Uncle Timmy- because of all those horror stories he told me yesterday.

I shudder as I remembered the stories that made me stay on the couch for an hour as I surveyed the whole area with my terrified eyes. 

I coughed trying to bring myself back to reality. I grinned proudly at the food I unconsciously made. "Good morning Emerald." I jumped and the person laughed as I scowled at them. "Good morning." I sighed as I looked at the man with a suit. "Are they awake yet?" He asked me awkwardly. I shook my head and rocked backed and forth on the balls of my feet with my hands behind me. "Well could I trust you to wake them up and to get them to get ready in two hours?" He questioned me. 

"You could count on me." And with that he left. 

Pushing open the sliding door that leads to the beds, I said "Rise and shine everyone!" No movement. I tried again but only Maya woke up. "You're up early." She groans as she walks to the bathroom, almost resembling a zombie. "There's breakfast on the table." I called out. 

I huffed as I remembered that I have to wake up five grown up men. "Wake up please." I shook Liam's arm. "What is it babe?" He grumbles. "A guy in a suit said to get you guys to get ready in two hours." I told him. He almost cried out in agony but he rose up but not before hitting the bunk above him. "What is it?" Whined Zayn. "Get up." Liam sighed. "Do you mind waking the other three up Emerald?" He asks me and I nod to do the job. 

Waking Niall up was no problem but it took me longer than I expected. "Niall wake up." I said and I was ready to pull him off his bunk when he woke up, grumbling about how he didn't get enough sleep. "I made breakfast." I grinned at him. He finally smiled and pecked the top of my head. "Thanks princess." 

The best way to wake up Louis is to tickle him awake. He's not a heavy sleeper nor a light sleeper but it definitely took a minute to wake him up. "Good morning" Is the only phrase he managed to say before he took off to the bathroom. 

"Harry get up please." He waves me off but I climbed on top of him and shakes him furiously. (A/N Anyone else imagining this?) "Stop it Maya." He smiles. I stopped and stared at him shockingly. A slow grin formed on my face as I began to register what he just said. "I said that out loud didn't I?" He sighed, squinting to see me grinning and slightly squealing. All the sick feeling in my stomach was replaced with butterflies as I imagined them together.

"I have got to te-" He covered my babbling mouth quickly, worry and desperation evident in his eyes. "Don't tell anyone please." He pleaded. "But why?" My words were muffled by Harry's large hand but he understood perfectly. "You wouldn't understand because you're still young." He exhaled deeply. I furrowed my eyebrows and gently removed his hand from my now pouting mouth. "What do you mean I won't understand?" 

"I meant that you're still young and you wouldn't understand the consequences." I rolled my eyes and got out of his bed. "I wouldn't understand?" I scoffed, turning on my heel and marching towards the kitchen area. 

Little did he know that I know everything that has got to do with relationships. Growing up with abusive parents broaden my mind on the term relationship. Yes they abused me but I've seen what they do for each other. If they weren't cruel to me and are actually great parents, I wold have boasted to my friends on how they have the closest perfect relationship. I know well that they fight but just by observing them, they take chances that makes their relationship stronger. Like how my dad brings flowers to my bitter mom every time they fight. They make up after that but what if my dad didn't do that? They might be divorce right now. Relationships are all about taking chances and clearly, Harry deosn't know that. 

"This is so good." Zayn moaned as he took another serving. "Why thank you." I smiled brightly. "Compliments to the chef!" Louis spoke with a mouthful that I almost missed what he said. Giggling, I took a plate for myself and began on piling that up. A tap on my shoulder made me turn. "I'm sorry Emerald." Harry sighed. That's all I wanted to hear as I grinned at him goofily. 

"Sorry for what?" Maya asked. "Sorry because he accidentally kicked me when I was trying to wake him up." I thought up fast. "You kicked her?" Liam gasp. Harry glared at me as to say 'Thanks now I have four angry boys on my back' I smiled at him sheepishly before slipping past everyone to eat at the living room. 

Author's Note

Okay I guess that wasn't really drama. Lets just call it mini drama? 

Yeah so now you all know that Harry likes Maya........I'm shipping it. Any ship name ideas? 

So I've been reading Non One Direction books here in wattpad and I'll tell you this...I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK AND IT'S SEQUEL. It's called Invisible and then the second book is called Intangible. It's by DelShereeGladden pffffft no I am not obsessed with it. So yeah....you guys could check it out if you want :)

Oh and I might get highlights for my birthday :D But I don't know what colour :( My hair is really dark that it appears black by the way. So any suggestions that would match my hair colour?

Stay pretty my pretties! Unless you're a dude! Then stay handsome!

Vote

Comment

I love you xxx

:)