Chapter 3- Meeting Maya

I am so sorry guys that I took so long to update :( Problems I'm sorry..... (Check out Songs with Meanings for me? I recently posted like a 'chapter' there. Remember that the whole book is like a collection of short stories)

Emerald's POV

Apparently my legs can't contain my excitement seeing that they are both bouncing up and down like giddy school children. My hands are fidgeting with the zip of my snow white jacket and my mouth has formed a huge smile on my face.

"Emerald, you don't look excited at all." Louis said with full sarcasm. I laughed and tried to relax for a mere minute but I just can't. The building I was just in yesterday came to my view and I squealed.

What does she look like now? Did she cut her hair? Would she be happy to see me as well? Is she the same Maya I left?

Is she? Is she the same loveable Maya I left months ago? Did she change? All the excitement from my body left because of this one question. I tend to worry about these false facts but I can't help it. What if it is true? What if she's not the same anymore?

"What's with the face? What happened to the happy Emerald face?" Liam nudged me from my right side. "Just thinking." I sighed truthfully. "About what?" He asked making conversation with me now. I turned slightly to my right to converse with him properly.

"About Maya. Is she even the same Maya I left months ago?" I asked him the question burning in my heart and my mind.

"Of course she is. She's still the Maya who was there for you! She's also the same Maya who made us promise to never hurt you or she would personally kill us." Harry butt in. "Eavesdropper...." I muttered. He pinched my cheek in response before going back to playing with his phone. "What Harry said?" Liam laughed as he got out of the car. I blinked repeatedly not knowing and noticing that we are already here. I got out of the car after Liam and closed the door. I was immediately escorted with a guard due to the fans around which I have learned to block out but at the same time smile and be nice at. It's complicated.

"Room 291" I catch the receptionist saying to the boys once I have arrived. We were lead to a huge elevator where we waited for it to stop for a minute. The elevator music was very cheesy making me giggle.

The elevator stopped and opened. My breath hitched and I could feel my heart trying to break out of my chest as we stepped out and tried to find the room Maya and Simon is in.

In slow motion, Liam opened the door as the noise of talking stop. Our eyes met and everything was a blur for the next scene. We hugged, cried, she gave me a small kiss on my cheek and I returned the favor by hugging her tightly.

Once our little moment was over we both looked at each other, taking in every little detail.

She's grown her slightly wavy hair to her waist and she has added pretty golden highlights that has complimented her eyes. She still doesn't wear makeup and she still looks beautiful. She dresses differently though but I love her style now. She was simple back then but now, she has added a few accessories and has put on shiny lip gloss.

"You look beautiful Emerald." She said. Her voice hasn't changed at all which I am glad because her voice is so calming and peaceful. "So are you." I gushed. Her eyes diverted to where the boys' are standing and she blushed before looking back at me. I raised my eyebrows and looked behind me, smirking at what I saw.

Harry. Blushing.

--

I took a bite from my burger and chewed and listened quietly in on their discussion about the tour. Maya was beside me listening as well. We're still inside the room and we ordered McDonalds because I got hungry.

"I'm sorry boys but we have a bit of a problem, there is not enough bunk beds for everyone because there would be seven of you living inside the tour bus and there is one six beds. Emerald and Maya has to go to the other bus." Simon discussed with them. My eyes widened as I sat up, more intrigued at the conversation. "No way." Zayn gasped. "We are not going to be separated from her." He argues. I nodded, agreeing.

"Well we don't enough beds." Simon sighed. "Can't you just install an extra bed?" Niall pleaded. Simon shook his head no. "Too much work and you are leaving tomorrow."

"Why can't Emerald just share with one of us then?" Liam suggested calmly. "Wouldn't it be cramped up?" Simon asked. "That's okay, we could fit." Harry grinned at me and I gave him an equal grin.

"Then it is settled."

Author's Note

This chapter is not even long D: Oh god I'm so sorry this is the best I could do. I literally have the biggest eye bags under my eyes and I feel like I could sleep any moment now. I honestly am having an author's block this week. Ugh, I'm so horrible :'(

But I'm currently obsessed with old sad songs :) They're so meaningful <3

I won't be setting a target because yeah.....

I still love you all okay?

Stay pretty my daydreamers! Unless you're a dude! Then stay handsome!

Vote

Comment

I love you all xxxx

:)