Chapter 4- Plane

Guess who's back :) Sorry for the long wait daydreamers! I won't be updating as often as I used to though, I hope you guys understand.....Oh and my microsoft word has her period and it stopped funtioning well D: So I am very sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes because I am currently typing this on the actual website with no grammar check whatsoever. 

--

Emerald's POV 

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" Eleanor exclaimed as she hugged everyone for the hundredth time, Louis getting a five second longer hug and a sweet kiss. 

Standing in the middle of a not so crowded airport is very tiring especially when you are rudely woken up by your alarm clock when the sun hasn't even risen yet. "I'll miss you girls so much." I added in and an involuntary yawn escaped my lips as I finished my sentence. "Call us okay?" Danielle told me. I nodded tiredly and leaned on Harry for support. He draped both his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine. My eyes felt very heavy but I have managed to stay half awake. 

My carry on felt heavy on my shoulder as I tried to at least stand up right properly. I didn't get enough proper sleep due to the excitement. I've slept at midnight because Niall caught me awake and he scolded me for not sleeping. "You need the energy, you'll regret it if you stayed awake." He said and I should have listened to him but I stayed up for another hour, letting the excitement die down on its own. Of course it didn't really die down completely, a huge part of it is still inside me. 

"Let me get that." Niall said sudden;y. I stood upright, startled of his voice but relaxed as he took my carry on. "I told you." he gave me a smug look and I gave him my 'I surrender you win' face. "Flight to L.A 294 now boarding." We stayed quiet not knowing what to do next. We've all been saying goodbye for 15 continuous minutes but no one really wanted to actually do it. 

"You guys have to go now." Croaked Danielle. Tears were brewing up her eyes and I looked away slightly to prevent myself from doing the same thing. A round of hugs and kisses on the cheeks were made until we were forced to walk to the terminal by the voice who announces the flights. 

-

I aw'ed and looked around the machine that would hopefully get us to our destination, safe and sound. I have been on an aeroplane before but flying in a contraption was always a wonder to me. The only thing that I despised from planes is the smell. The smell makes me a bit dizzy (A/N I can't be the only one right?) 

"Who's sitting next to me?" I asked, looking back to the boys. It didn't matter who I was going to sit next to because we were in first class and we got two middle rows that are right in front and behind each other. Zayn's and Louis' hands shot right up first followed by Niall's, Liam's and Harry's. "Damn it." Harry pouted. "Don't worry, I'll sit next to you in our next flight." I yawned tiredly. 

Only then that the wave of awful tiredness hit me. "Go to sleep." Louis said as I got settled in on the middle seat of the back row we got. This way, everyone could see me. 

"Good morning." I murmured before dozing of to slumberland. 

--

Someone poking me at my right side woke me up. My ears felt block and when I opened my eyes, I remembered why. We were still on the plane, flying smoothly to Los Angeles. "Eat up." Zayn said from my right. Looking at the box in front of me, I knew that it's going to be horrible. "Don't worry, I got you normal food." He whispered quietly. 

I opened the box that contained my 'normal' food and sighed in relief as I saw a packet of oreos, chips, orange juice, fruit salad and a sandwich. "How?" I asked as I took a peek from the front row and saw that Harry had what I think is supposed to be pasta. "I took a picture with the stewardess in exchange for good food for you." He shrugged. I grinned and gave him a side hug. "Thank you." I praised him before opening up the packet of chips. 

Louis was watching a movie next to me, too absorbed in watching the movie to notice that I woke up. I munched on the chips Zayn has given me, while looking at the movie in front of him. He has his earphones on so I could hear no sound coming from the speakers. I gazed back to the movie and saw a giant panda fighting a snow leopard? (A/N GUESS TO MOVIE! I just watched it for the millionth time and I still love it!)

"What are you watching?" I asked him, poking him with my clean hand. He jumped in his seat before pausing the movie and taking deep breaths. "You scared me." He laughed. "Sorry about that but what were you watching?" I asked yet again. The movie looked fun to watch. 

"Oh I'm watchi-" He was cut off by the pilot speaking. "Put on your seat belts and prepare for landing, thank you." The seat belt light went on and stewardesses everywhere were telling people what to do. A stewardess kindly took my food away from me because the tray needed to stay up for safety reasons. I'm guessing its the same stewardess who Zayn took a picture with because she was shaking and smiling widely at the same time. 

The worst part in travelling through air is the landing part for me. I gulped as I gripped on the seat's arms. With eyes squeezed shut, I gulped and prayed for the experience to end already. But most of my thoughts floated away as two very familiar hands gripped my own. "Thank you." I mumbled as I felt the plane descend down. "Anything for you Ems."

--

 "Today would be your relax day but starting tomorrow, your schedules would be busy." I heard one of their managers say from the other side of the tour bus. I am sitting next to Maya in the small mini kitchen they have managed to make in this tour bus. 

"So where would we go first?" Harry's voice stood out as they entered the small kitchen area. I brightened up, wondering where we would go first, loving the idea of travelling around the world even more. "It's Los Angeles, California." Louis grinned. 

--

"Take a picture hurry!" Niall shouted at Liam as we posed for the camera right beside Mickey Mouse. We've been to only one attraction and I've been itching to go to the Haunted Mansion so badly but Liam insisted on taking pictures first to test out his new camera. 

"Can we please go now." I pleaded, the minnie mouse head band threatening to fall off from my head from all the bouncing I'm doing. Maya kindly fixed it for me and I thanked her before dragging her with me to the attraction. 

Author's Notes

So did you guys guess the movie yet? Isn't this chapter cute though? Sorry about the lateness guys   :(  The countries and the states of the U.S would not be in the same order as their real tour because I didn't memorize it.....yet. Sorry this is just a filler chapter? I guess it is, the drama would start two chapter after this or next chapter, I don't know. 

from now on, I wouldn't put any targets because who knows when I would be updating......I am so sorry but my schedule is just so full! Please forgive me!

 Stay pretty my daydreamers! Unless you're a dude! Then stay handsome!

Vote

Comment

I love you all xxx

:)