Chapter 6. The Planning, Packing, and Notes.

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while but yea

I finally got an actor to play Christian. Jake-T Austin...IKR HOTTTT!!! <3

*NOT EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap.

The page loaded and it had ten names of places, one name stood out the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6. The Planning, Packing, and Notes.

"Chicago." All three of us said.

We looked at each other, I guess we had this type of telepathy thing. We all started to laugh, this is why we are best friends.

"Well you know what this means...ROADTRIP!" Cheyenne yelled.

Me and Christian looked at Cheyenne.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." Christian said.

I nodded "Who's car do we take though?" I asked.

"Well we can take my-" Cheyenne was cut off.

"No, we aint taking you're old Plymouth." I said.

"Hey, while you weren't here my dad bought a Volkswagen, you know one of those vans you want Margaux, yea one of those." Christian said.

"Is it in good condition?" I asked.

"yes dad and I were fixing the car a bit, but it works perfectly now." Christian said.

"Can we go see it?" I asked.

He nodded. "Well lets go." He said.

****** At Christian's House ******

Christian opened the front the door of his house, we all walked in. He led us to the garage and opened the door. He turned on the lights and a light followed by the other lights lit each car individually as we waited for the lights to reach the Volkswagen van.

Once the lights reached the van, Christian said "There she is, ain't she a beauty?"

"She is gorgeous." I said as I stared at the van in awe.

The van was a blue-y minty color and the look of the van was perfect, it had that new vintage touch that I like.

"Do you want to see the inside of the inside of it?" Christian asked.

I nodded and Christian took my hand and took me towards the van. Christian let go of me and opened one of the doors to the van. He gestured me to take a look and I popped my head in, it looks so cute inside.

"We changed the seats to leather ones, bullet proof windows, and 8.1 surround sound speakers. Also I installed two screens in the back, and a GPS. There are some other cool things but I'm mostly excited about the surround sound." Christian explained to me with his sheepish grin.

I smiled at him. "lets play a song." I said.

I plugged my phone with the stereo and played 'aston martin music' by Rick Ross. As the beat played Christian closed his eyes and bobbed his head to the music. I did the same as him.

I unplugged the phone and the music stopped playing.

"So, are we taking this to Chicago?" Cheyenne asked.

Christian looked at me and I nodded, then Cheyenne started jumping up and down and grabbed ahold of us both and se stopped. We both started to jump and we smiled , I guess if someone ever entered in on us then they would have though that we were crazy. But I mean at that moment I didn't care because I could feel the true happiness bubbling up in my chest. Maybe this is the true feeling of happiness.