Chapter 2.

Once I Walked closer to the bus stop, Cheyenne came running to me and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh! Where have you been?" Cheyenne asked.

"I'll tell you guys later at lunch ok?" I nodded at both, Cheyenne and Christian, And then they both nodded at me too.

I went and stood right next to Christian And Cheyenne followed and stood next to me.

"So what's up." I asked Christian.

He looked down at me in the eye. "You're different today Marguax, is something wrong?" he asked me.

Cheyenne paid attention when Christian asked me what's wrong.

'Is something wrong?' repeated through my head like a broken record. what? Nothing is wrong, only the fact that they killed my favorite uncle, and the guy who killed my uncle is trying to kill my family. Yea nothing is wrong.

Christian kept looking at me with a soft-ish expression.

I looked down and took a deep breath. I then looked back up at him and said "Nothing" while shaking my head.

I was on the verge of crying.

Cheyenne came up to me and hugged me "I know something is up. I'll beat the guy who broke your heart." She said.

Right in the moment I started to bawl my eyes out.

'Thats because someone did' i thought to myself.

Cheyenne let go of me in surpres, and Christian came to me and gave ma a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back and cried into his chest.

"hm mmy mm mmm mm mmm" I said through his chest. 

"What?" Christian said with a questioning look.

I pulled away "I said I'm sorry if I wet your shirt." I fake smiled.

Christian gopt closer to me, I slumped my head down, he lifted my chin with his index finger, and rubbed a tear off my cheek with his thumb.

"Where is your real smile?" Christian asked.

"This girl lost it." I replied.

Christian's face saddend a little.

Cheyenne came up behind me and said "Come on, tell us what happend." She looked at me.

I pulled away from Christian again and looked at Cheyenne. "I'll tell you at lunch." I said frimly. "Ok?"

Cheyenne and Christian looked at me and then nodded.

I turned around and looked to the right and saw some hheadlights. It was the bus.

I cleaned my face up a bit and then the bus came and stopped infront of us.

I got on and sat in an empty seat, then Christian followed and did the same thing and sat next to me. Cheyenne then looked at us and gave us a 'what the hell' look.

Christian shrugged and I said "Sorry.".

Christian asked me "Tell me whats wrong?"

"No, not until lunch. Okay?' I said.

He looked at me and asked "Is it serious?"

I looked at him with tears in his eyes and said "Yes it is serious, or else why would I be crying?"

"Ok, ok. Sorry i was just asking a question." he said.

I put my beats back on and listened to 'Baby Come Back' the remix by Kill Paris, and started to make a playlist.

Christian lifted up one of the sides of the beats and put his ear closer to the sound.

"Can I listen?" He asked holding out an octupus plug so he can listen and eight more people, but for now just two.

I paused the song, and plugged the octupus in my iPhone. he then plugged in his own beats, in an opening jack, I did the same as well and pressed play.

We played the playlist until we arrived to school. I then took all the plugs out and put my beats in my backpack.

We got off the bus and Cheyenne came up to us. Christian was in the middle and put his arms around both our shoulders, and walked to our lockers like that.

We were all lucky that our lockers were together thanks to our parents.

I opened my locker put my Pink by Victoria's Secret backpack in there and grabbed some books for my classes. I closed my locker and Cheyenne was standing right where the door was with books in her hands.

"so, can you at least give us a hint." She said with a bit of questioning in her voice.

"Who is us?" I asked looking to my left and my right. I saw no one.

Then my vision was blacked out. Am I blind? Then I felt a hot and I recognized the smell that penetrated into my nose. Sensual Amber by Bath & Bodyworks. I bought that for Christian a few months ago, I loved the smell so I bought it for him.

"Guess who?" Christian said in a weird voice.

"I know who it is, I can you." I said.

"But who is it?" Christian asked in the same weird voice.

"It's you Christian." I said to him.

His hands slid down my neck, then my shoulders, then he grabbed my hands, then turned me around, and finally smashed me into him. My face was pushed into his chest.

"Marguax, I need to talk to you. Not about you but about me." Christian said in a cold voice.

My face was still smashed into his chest. It felt good to be in his arms. It felt right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Video of Cheyenne(Alex) and Marguax on the side....known as Cutiebututiebeauty (Marguax) and Cheyenne [real name Alex] Beautyisyourstoday on youtube!

 Pic of Cheyenne! on the side.