Running Away From Life

Prolouge *NOT EDITED*

I wake up on a Friday, glad its the end of the week. I have a half-day at school, which brightens up my mood.

But once I get home, my mom tells me some devastating news.

My uncle was murdered.

Rigth when I hear the news, I start to breath heavily, I shake uncontrollably, and i feel like I can't get enough air.

My uncle can't be dead. I called him the other day. No! He can't be dead.

My head kept chanting 'he's not dead, he's not dead, he's not dead'. But a little voice in my head said 'But he is dead'.

I tried to deny it but instead I made myself a deal. The deal with myself was, to try to believe that he is dead once I see his body.

That same evening at 7:30 my mom, my brother, my aunt, a family friend, and I went to the place where the funeral was going to be held.

When we arrived there a lot of things happened. Like I saw my uncle's body and I still can't believe he is dead, my aunt flew in from Iowa and I started to cry more, and we (the family) saw the guy that killed my uncle.

I know what you're thinking, holy shit, you saw the murderer, yes I saw the murderer, and yes I was scared as hell. But what happened to scare us more was, my other uncle threatened the man, and now that man is trying to kill the family. My family!

*********************************************

*DISCLAIMER(S): This story is based on something that actually happened to me but I added a twist, and extra stuff!

THIS STORY ALSO HAS ROMANCE!!

READ MY OTHER BOOK(S)

MY LOVE FOR THE CEO.