Chapter 1. I Missed You

I Wake-up thinking that everything is just a nightmare, but I realize that it's all real.

Hi my name is Margux Lopez, I'm 14 going on a 15, I'm multicultural  and I have a complicated life. Yes I am multicultural, I'm Mexican and I was born in the United States, in the state Kentucky. But I live in a very small town called Smithfield, with a supermart, 1 gas station, and 1 school of each. I go to Smithfield High school, I'm a freshman. 

I have a big problem my uncle was murdered, and someone in the family got mad and threatened the murderer, and now my family is being chased. Yea I know, my life is crazy.

(After morning shower)

I Change into my favorite dark wash Holister jeans, and a cute pink frilly tank top from Abercrombie & Fitch. I apply Light make-up and make myself a natural smokey eye. I leave my brown hair down.

I head to my shoe closet and I choose my chestnut uggs I got for Christmas last year.

Then I head back to my clothes closte and grab a cream color knit sweater from Brandy Melville. I Then go back to my vanity and grab a pink bow and put it in my hair.

I go downstairs, go to the kitchen, and grab yogurt and fresh fruit and mix it all together. I head back upstairs  to my room and get my black iPhone 5s from its charging cable.

I go downstairs and start eating my breakfast and scroll through instagram. once i'm done I grab a glass of orange juice and drink it.

I go to the living room and look for my purple Beats by Dre. I find them on the side table by the couch and grab them.

 As I plug them in, I look for a song in my phone. "Paradise" by Coldplay, that's the song I played. That's what fits my mood right now.

I walk to the closet right next to the front door and grab my backpack from there. I walk outside and since I live at the last house on the corner, I have the bus come straight to my house.

As I walk to the stop sign I notice two figures standing there, I realize who they are. My two best friends, one who is my best guy friend (Who I'm madly in love), and one who is my best girl friend. But together we are great friends.

My best girl friend is one inch shorter than me; straight dark brown hair with highlights. also, she is my size in clothes and shoes. Her name is Cheyenne Ramirez.

My best guy friend is three inches taller than me, dark brown hair. Whenever he hugs me, he squeezes the life out of me with his toned arms. He is a cowboy kind of guy. He is nice, cool, funny, and cute. And his name is Christian Moreno.

Everyone at school gives us nicknames because we are all Mexican even though we are really White (In skin color).

************************************************

Pic on side of Marguax....she is a youtube beauty guru!! Cutiebututiebeauty is her youtube username LOOK HER UP!

This book will have short updates!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK(S):

My Love for The CEO.

Criminal Love.

Comment, Vote, And Fan

I accept banners!