Chapter 5. Decisions and snacks

We arrive home and I notice no one is in the house.

We put our backpacks on the couch and go straight to the kitchen.

Cheyenne and Christian sit on one of the stools in the island table.

I go to the fridge and grab the ingredients for the recipe of our favorite dish, whenever we are hungry.

Nutella banana milkshakes with a turkey and cheese sandwich.

Cheyenne and Christian helped me get the ingredients out. Then Christian went to the cupboard and got out a frying pan, Cheyenne got the toaster on the counter, and helped me out with preparing the sandwiches.

Once we were done cooking, we headed to my room and watched television while eating our sandwiches.

I flipped the TV off and started talking.

 What shall we do for our adventure?" I asked.

"I don't really know, but lets go somewhere exciting!" Cheyenne said.

I looked towards Christian to see if he said anything. He shook his head no.

"How about we get on the internet and look up a place, where to have fun?" I said.

Christian and Cheyenne nodded.

I took out my MacBook and opened it. I opened safari and searched up google. Once the page loaded I looked up 'cool palces to travel in USA'. I clicked up the first page that appeared, 'Top 10 places to travel in the U.S.' Cheyenne, Christian, and I waited anxiously as the page loaded.

The page loaded and it had 10 names of places, one name stood out the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND........SCENE! just a short filler chapter! Enjoy!

For more information about this book go LIKE  'Running Away From Life' on Facebook!

if on computer click external Link. if on phone search 'Running Away From Life' in Facebook search bar, also add as books you have read to your profile page.

NEWS!! Spanish version is going to be available soon to my Mexican readers!! :) :) :) :) :)

Running Away From Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें