Chapter 3. Whos Uncle Did What?

Once I pulled away from his arms, he looked at me with a serious look on his face.

"Ok, but alone or what?" I asked.

Christian grabbed my hand and dragged me to the handicapped restroom.

"Here" Christian said.

I put my books on the side of the table where the sink was and sat next to my books.

"I'll tell you if, you tell me what's wrong." He said.

I thought for a minute and nodded.

He nodded and started talking. "Marguax, You know a lot of people in my family right?" He asked.

I nodded, not knowing where his question was going to take us.

"Well you don't know my uncle. He is very bad, I mean very bad. He is a ... He is a killer." He paused and looked down.

What? Who is he? How come Christian never told me about this? What if he killed my uncle?

He continued "The other day he came to our house, and started talking to me and my parents. He got mad and left the house. When he left the house and then went to another small town and killed someone. He came back and told us what he did and he left. Marguax I don't know what to do. he is ruining this family. I can't deal with this anymore." Once he finished, I was in shock.

Could it be? What if it was my uncle?

He put his head down and then I started to talk.

"My Favorite Uncle was murdered." I said forcefully.

Christian looked at me in shock. He then started coming towards me.

He asked me "Was your uncle form Morgan town?"

That was it. I knew the answer to that question. All I did was simply nod.

"Marguax, I'm so sorry." He said.

I was still sitting on the sink and Christian got in between my legs and hugged me the waist, and I pushed his head into my chest. I then kissed his forehead. I could feel his shallow breathing.

He then pulled me down and hugged me the right way.

We stayed in that position until there was a knock on the door.

"Busy!" I yelled with the most calm voice I could muster up.

I pulled away and fixed myself up to look normal. I glanced at my iPhone and I guess it was going to be time for lunch in five minutes.

"You know we skipped two classes right?" I asked Christian, trying to get rid of the tension in the air.

"Who cares?" He snapped.

I was shocked by his response.

I was going to say something, but I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Cheyenne.

*Conversation on Phone*                                                                                                                           M= Marguax   C=Cheyenne

M:Hello.

C:Where the hell are you?

M:I'll explain in a minute just come to the front garden.   

C:Okay, but your going to explain to me everything.            

M:I'll meet you there, bye.

C:Bye

*End of Call*

I grabbed my books and turned to Christian.

"Hey, lets got the garden in the front of the school." I told Christian.

He nodded and said "Don't tell Cheyenne, what I told you. Okay?"

I nodded as my response.

We unlocked the bathroom door and luck no one was outside. We went to the back door  and sneaked to the front of the school.

We knew about this place since like a month ago. Our school has a big old huge garden (that no one knows about), with a lot of flowers beyond those flowers there is a big hedge that is very scary, but we found a little entry that is well hidden.

We went through the lilies, then through the tulips, and finally arrive to the little entry. We crawl inside and we find Cheyenne already in there.

She looks at us and says "Finally your here."

I look at her and she sighs "What now?" Cheyenne snapped.

"Cheyenne, I wasn't  at school because they killed my uncle." I said shakily.

Christian came up behind me and started to rub his hand on my arm.

She looked at the ground, she stared at it like if she was trying to register what I had just said.

"Who killed your uncle?" Cheyenne asked.

I felt Christian's hands freeze.

"I don't know, but..." I didn't finish my sentence.

"But... Ok there is something else with who killed my uncle. I didn't tell you this." I pointed at Christian while I said the last thing.

Cheyenne looked at me and Christian and said "What do you mean 'I didn't tell you this.'?"

"Ill explain in a minute, but I was saying. The day of the funeral the guy that killed my uncle arriwed, my mom told me to go, I refused, but she went with me. Once everything was back to normal, my family were the only ones there, we had like a mini family reunion, and they said... They said that they threanted the guy and the guy is now..." I gulped "The guy is now trying to kill my family, including me."

Christian and Cheyenne both looked at me in shock. Cheyenne then came running to me, and hugged me.

"What are you going to do?' Cheyenne asked me.

I shook my head "I don't know." I said with worry.

Cheyenne let go and it was Christians turn. He gave me a bear hug, he buried his face in my hair and held me tightly.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"I'm sorry too." I told him in a shaky breath.

Christian let go of me, I sat on the grass, and Christian came and joined me.

Cheyenne then said "I'm going to grab a sandwich, , I'll be right back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secret garden pic on the side.>>>

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Song on the side..... Do I Wanna Know?-by- Artic Monkey