⤿ part thirty two: how they met family

Harry Styles

"Oh god no Zayn," Harry laughed as the first few seconds of Baby by Justin Bieber started playing.

"Oh hell yeah," Zayn nodded, and began singing along. "You know you love me, I know you care! Just shout whenever and I'll be there,"

Harry pulled his phone out and began Snapchatting it immediately.

They were just an hour into the drive, one more to go.

Zayn turned and sang to the camera until the video ended. 

2009 and 2010 Justin Bieber continued playing throughout Zayn's Mercedes-Benz until they reached his house.

On the drive up to the house after passing the gates, Harry was in awe.

"This isn't it, you're a liar," Harry said, his eyes on the huge fountain they drove around to get to the door.

"It is," Zayn stopped his car in front of the house and stepped out of the car first to go and open Harry's door for him.

"Thank you," Harry blushed as he walked to the back of the car to open to trunk.

Zayn opened the trunk and pulled his and Harry's suitcases out before carrying them up the porch to the door.

"I can take one if you'd like," Harry asked, but Zayn refused, putting one down and pushing the button beside the awfully large door.

Before he knew it, Mr Addington was at the door smiling. 

"Zayn!" He said, quickly taking both Zayn and Harry's suitcase.

Now that Zayn's hands were free, he took a hold of Harry's hand.

"Is this the boyfriend?" Mr Addington asked, grinning.

"It is indeed," Zayn said, his cheeks pink. "Is Mum home?"

Mr Addington shook his head and stepped out of the threshold allowing for Zayn and Harry to come in.

"Not yet, she'll be back by nine," Mr Addington spoke. "Show Harry the house,"

"Shit," Zayn bit his lip. "I forgot to introduce you two.."

"No need," Mr Addington said. "I've heard a lot about you Harry,"

"Thank you for your hospitality," Harry said before Zayn swept him off onto a tour of his house.

"This is the grand hall," Zayn smirked tightening his grip on Harry's hand.

He motioned towards the hallway, leading towards the kitchen.

"Hey," Harry whispered, which stopped Zayn.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't we skip this.. And you just show me your room," Harry said, his cheeks becoming hot.

Zayn pressed his free hand onto Harry's cheek.

"Mm," He raised his eyebrows. "I'd like that,"

Zayn led Harry up to his bedroom, and upon arrival Zayn opened the door.

"It's more simple than I thought," Harry said, letting go of Zayn's hand and walking in.

The first thing you saw when entering his room was a huge window on the back wall.

Under the window were placed three different succulents.

Harry was in love.

His bed was placed on the left side, and on the opposite side was an awfully large book shelf that held one book.