⤿ part twenty five: how they figured it out

Harry Styles

"Mum can I drive up on the second?" Harry asked, knowing that February second was Saturday so it'd work better for him.

"Of course love, you've got school.." His mum answered over the phone. "I'm fine with anything love. I'm just so excited to see you, I mean have you got yourself a boyfriend yet?"

Harry sighed. "Mum I don't think I'll ever get a boyfriend,"

"Don't say that!" She interjected. "Someone as beautiful has you should have a million boys coming after you!"

"Yeah," Harry scoffed. "What if I only want one?" He mumbled the last part.

"Pardon me?" Harry's mum questioned. "Did you say something love?"

"No, no," Harry shook his head. "I'll see you in three days then,"

"Three days it is," His mum answered, probably smiling. "I love you Harry,"

"Love you too Mum," Harry spoke and after goodbyes were exchanged the phone line went dead.

"So the party's on?" Leigh Anne asked, spinning around on her chair.

"The party's on," Harry smiled, sitting up on Leigh Anne's bed.

The two were in Leigh Anne's dorm room, Jade on the other side going through her homework.

"Aren't you excited? I mean, Jade you've got an invite!" Leigh Anne yelled over to Jade who looked up from her textbooks and smiled.

"It's gonna be fucking lit," Jade nodded. "Twenty, wow,"

"I know," Harry sighed. "And I still don't have a boyfriend,"

"You haven't even had sex," Leigh Anne . "You're fucking crazy,"

"I've kissed someone," Harry insinuated. 

"Okay," Jade scoffed. "Seventh grade at a school trip doesn't count,"

"And it was a girl," Leigh Anne added, and her and Jade shot each other a look.

"How do you even know?" Harry asked Jade, who laughed.

"Leigh Anne tells me the stupid conversations you three have," She said.

"Who is Jade gonna tell? Niall? And he has the attention span of what? A fucking worm?" Leigh Anne said, which caused more laughter between the two.

"Okay I'm sorry," Harry raised his hands in defence. 

A sudden, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get that," Jade smiled, and Leigh Anne rolled her eyes as if she knew exactly who it was.

Jade opened the door to reveal Niall dressed in a suit and holding a bouquet of roses.

"Hey baby," Jade smiled, pressing a kiss onto his lips.

"Hey," Niall smiled, kissing her again.

Harry exhaled. "Date night?"

"Date night it is," Niall nodded, coming in and sitting down on her bed after giving her the bouquet of roses.

"I've got to get changed, give me a sec?" Jade asked him, placing the bouquet on the shelf right before the bathroom.

"You should've told me to come after you got ready," Niall groaned, closing Jade's textbooks and putting them onto her nightside table so he could lie down.

Jade shushed him and grabbed some clothes from her drawers before trailing into the bathroom.

"You should see Zayn," Niall said immediately.