Hey, somebody acknowledging me. But when I looked at them, they only bowed their heads  

Hey, somebody protect me...

I frowned as my otherself kneeled down and began to screamed...

'what's this???' I questioned, but from the look in his eyes, I know... He's breaking down... and that means... I'm breaking down...

"Hey, somebody save me!" I screamed, reaching out with arms that were too short

I waited for the warmth of sombody's hands taking my own 

And then I saw the outside world for the first time, you were there

At the end of the song, I saw everyone surrounding me, smiling as they willingly extending their hands and pulling my otherself and take him to their embrace...

I then got pulled off from this place...

***

Normal POV

Tsuna slowly opened his eyes just right after Shamal finished on checking him...

"*grunt* Shamal?" he called lowly.

"Yes, Tsuna?" The man replied, a bit nervous from the possiblity of him being drived out again. But instead, Tsuna smiled.

"you're... alone? Reborn?" The boy asked, hoarsely.

"He's with the others, down stairs..."

"Call them... please?" 

Shamal was of course shocked. I mean, just some days ago he got kicked out, and now? 

Well, he just hope that it's for the better...

"Alright... You just stay still, okay? I'll call them for you..." Tsuna just hummed as Shamal walked out.

Tsuna coughed some. It was hard and burning his lung. And as he pulled his hand, he saw that red liquid, but he just sighed as if expecting this...

"Looks like the time is closer..." he muttered as he wiped his blood off his mouth so his friends won't fuss over it later. 

He know that the death will take him away in days, therefore he forced himself to giving in... letting himself to trust his so called friends for the last time. 

'I mean, if they too end up turning their backs on me I don't have much too lose. So might as well giving them the chance...' he thought.

And so, he wait...

'Shamal's sure taking his time...' Tsuna thought as he strugle to keep his conciousness on check.

Not so long then, the said raven finally back, with people tailing him. Tsuna smiled fondly at their sight of the Arcobaleno, his elements...

Reborn was the first one to talk, "How do you feel, Tsuna?" he asked rather softly.

"Like cr*p... But I've feel worser..." Tsuna replied jokingly. His gaze then landed to the others. "I see that everyone's here... Even you two, Verde, Viper..." he said weakly.

"Muu~ Of course we'll come." Viper replied.

"You're our sky... what do you expect?" Verde said. Tsuna chuckled again before then he coughed harshly.

"Tsuna-sensei...!" The twins squeaked.

Tsuna gave them an eye smile, "Hello to you too, minna... I'm sorry that you get to see me in this pathenic condition."

"It's okay, Tsuna-sensei..." Yamamoto said, smiling slimly.

"Moreover, are you okay?" Gokudera asked, feeling concern for the brunet. Tsuna just smiled as silent reply.

"Minna..." He called and they all perked their ears, listening to the whisper carefully.

"as you all might have known now... I'm drifting away..." 

SFX : *CRACK*

their heart breaks from hearing that. But they know it's true, for Shamal too has confirmed it. Tears began to forming on their eyes, with Chrome and Mukuro on their edges while the arcobaleno just simply hung their heads. Even, Skull behave...

"Sorry, for not telling you guys earlier..." Tsuna apologized, "and I know that I'm being selfish... but for the last time..." he trailed.

"Could I entrust my remaining heart to you?" with a heartwhealming smile, he asked.

Not thinking twice, Taiyo took the chance. "Why, of course, Tsuna-sensei... No need to ask for that..."

"We'll make sure that no one will ever shatter it, nor will anyone harm you..." Tsuki finished with cheek strained with tears and eyes damped but smile is present.

"Don't worry, Cielo. we're not letting you down..." Fon smiled as he replied sweeping away those salty tears. 

Tsuna himself did not notice that he has cried. All that he do now is smiling back, his heart feels warm, "Arigatou minna..." he said barely above whisper.

Reborn walked closer and he then kissed the boy's forehead as he said, "Now, sleep our sky... Your elements will stay and protect you as you rest..."

Tsuna just smiled as he closed his eyes complying...

With smiles and grins on their faces, the Vongola and Shamal sneaked out while the arcobaleno are surrounding their sleeping sky and sleep as well in the sky's embrace for the rest of the night...

[picture belongs to the right owner ;) ]