Extending Hands

It has been days since Edward's disappearance. Tsuna is getting restless as the fight with Varia continued. So far Taiyo's famiglia is in disadvantage with lambo losing last night, and not to mention, Taiyo's brave action that saved Lambo was counted as breaking rule and therefore his ring is taken as penalty.

Back to Tsuna, that dread feeling is getting worse on each passing days. It's like there's something or rather someone is watching over him. Stalking him like a predator. And the feeling is much stronger than back then when it was Edward who was doing it.

Many times he got shivers down his spine during days, while at night he got his nightmares haunting him like ghosts that lurks within the dark.

Reborn on the otherside has told his fellow arcobaleno about their missing sky that he just found out. To tell that they're surprised was an understanding. Especially after reborn told them about Tsuna's current state (A/N : he skipped Tsuna's history of course for he had promised)...

"Was that all true, Reborn?" Fon asked in disbelieve.

Tugging his fedora low, Reborn replied, "I wouldn't lie on such things."

"Muu~ it's hard to believe. Can't we just see him ourselves? I believe I never saw him present at the battles" viper/mammon said. It's indeed a miracle for him and Verde to attend too, but somehow their guts tell them that this meeting will be important, and so they came.

"True, Kora! Even I never got to see him, kora!" Colonello commented.

"He has been avoiding me right after I found out. What makes you think he would come and see you?" Reborn said sarcastically.

"Maybe he's afraid to meet m-!" *SMACK* with that Skull got kicked by Lal.

"Shut your trap, lackey! We're having a serious conversation here!" She said while the poor cloud arcobaleno is passed out.

"Good one, Lal, kora! No one needs him anyway!" Colonello grinned. Lal huffed.

"Now back to the matter. This Tsuna-boy, if he really is our sky, why can't we sense him before? I mean, we can sense Aria back then when she took the responsibility" verde asked as he fixed his crooked glasses.

"I have no idea" is Reborn's reply. And by the look in his face he's so irritated at that.

"But then, if we can't meet him, nor he's willing to meet you even, then how do we approach him?" Fon asked.

"Well, he seems in distress lately. I'll take my chances and go to talk with him" Reborn said.

After that being said the meeting is over, and the arcobaleno are left with the calming silence of the night ...

***

The very next day Reborn can't find Tsuna anywhere for he didn't present at school. It worried him slightly. but knowing him, Tsuna will likely tell him firsthand and it was proven right as not so long after the bell rang he got a message from him.

[i'm sorry, but I don't think that I would be able to assist you on tutoring today. There is a turn of event that needs my attention ASAP. I hope you understand. Sorry for the trouble and thank you...] it says...

Reborn frowned at that. Something doesn't feel right. And just then, Taiyo told him that he has this bad feeling towards the said brunet. Waiting for nothing, he dashed to Tsuna's house, not caring the fact that the twins and Taiyo's guardians are following him.

Reborn gracefully went straight to the front door to find it locked. Something that Tsuna never did before.

"Oi Reborn! Wait up!" Taiyo called while panting hard from the run. Just then, he made a mistake by stepping into the lawn... he triggered a trap...

Meanwhile with Tsuna. He's currently fighting another attack of his illness. And The fact that on the same time his pacifier decides to take his sky flame out of him didn't help at all.

"Urgh!!! W-When will this ever stop?" He grunted painfully as his back arched from another wave of pain that went down to his spine.

He's been fighting this for hours now . And texting Reborn about it was killing him. His fingers movement alone had tortured him from the pain. And the last thing he would expect is an intruder setting his alarm off. And that's exactly what's happening now...

'What now?' He thought. 'enemies?'

Tsuna grunted lowly as he grabbed his gun under his bed. He made so much effort just to drag himself to the stairs. But with one leg and one hand he had at the moment, he considered himself lucky for not tripping all the way.

But his luck runs out as another shot of pain decide to attack him the moment he stepped at the first stair. 'F**k!!!' He cursed as he fell down the stairs.

'An intruder is here and this is my current situations? Just great...' he said in sarcasm as he fell face planted to the ground.

He can't even move a finger right now and for that he cursed himself in every language he knows.

Just then he heard his door being broke down. He chuckled lowly, 'I'm doomed, aren't I? Well, I guess this is how my pathetic life will ends then ?' He thought bitterly, fighting another scream from escaping his throat.

He can imagine that blurry figure next to him will stabbed him or just simply shot him to death. Which ever it is, he kind of glad that it could end his misery, talk about being optimist.

However, he doesn't feel any additional pain. And instead, he feels warm like a pair of arm is actually hugging him.

He thought that he just imagining voices as he said that, "it... hurts..."

But that's not the case. Because someone really answered him. "Don't worry Tsuna, we got you... we got you, brother... so please... hold still..." that person answered. There are more voices in the background, However, Tsuna can't hear them, because finally, after his long struggle, he passed out... but before that, a sincere smile graced that pale lips of his as he said... '"Thank you..."