Cloud Come to Crowd

Reborn hurriedly comes to Tsuna's side to check whether something is wrong with the brunet. later he found out that the said boy is having a quite weird fever. As his skin feels cold as ice while not so long then hot as if on fire. And the cycle repeated ever so constantly, shocking him for he never sees anything like this. 

"w-what's wrong with Tsuna-sensei?" Tsuki asked, but Reborn remain silent for he too has no idea to answer.

Also, there's another problem. His body is too small to carry Tsuna to his house and there's no way he would drag him the way he usually did to people. Not in this condition. And he doubts that Tsuki could carry him with her equally petite body.

Luckily, for both Tsuna and himself, Hibari came to the roof to see what's the crowding all about. Seeing the prefect, Reborn hurriedly call for him, "Hibari!"

The said Skylark turned at the call "hn... carnivore... what's going on here?" He asked, not liking the fact that these students are littering the rooftop where it should be his spot. Meanwhile, Tsuki was stunned upon his arrival, afraid to get bitten to death if she moves even the slightest.

"I'll tell you later, for now, help me to carry Tsuna to his house would you? I'll arrange a fight between you and Taiyo if you do." Reborn offered.

"hn... omnivore" Hibari smirked, while Tsuki shuddered. As usual, the skylark took the bait. A fight with Omnivore's other side? he won't let that chance slipped.

And so, he lifted the young sensei on his back just to get surprised at how much the boy weighed, "he's light" Hibari frowned. Although usually he never cares for anyone else aside for himself. Well, and maybe his men, this boy had caught his interest since the moment he stepped into his territory. Because apparently, Tsuna isn't just strong, but his aura also provided freedom for the prefect. 

Tsuna also made his bento, which caused him to let the brunet stay on the roof along with him. Something that he wouldn't let anyone else.

"well, let's go then." Reborn snapped Hibari from his thought.

"Hn." Hibari replied as the two went away.

"w-wait!" Tsuki squeaked when she realized that she's left behind.

when they reached the ground, Taiyo spotted them and so does Gokudera and Yamamoto. 

"H-Hibari-san..." Taiyo was startled, but then he stopped when he saw the boy on the skylark's back.

"Tsuna-sensei?!" he exclaimed at the sight of his unconscious tutor. "w-what's wrong? he looks so pale, is he sick?" Questions flew from the worried blond. But instead of getting answers, he got a kick from Reborn and a deadly glare from Hibari, "Aho-Taiyo, can't you tell that, from his look? we're going to his house now if you want to follow then you better behave" the small hitman said.

"I-Ittai..." Taiyo whined lowly, "B-But anyway... yes, I'm coming with you." he said receiving an even more intense glare from Hibari because one thing that he hates the most is crowding. and if the omnivore comes then those herbivores would likely come with him too.

"Juudaime, as your right-hand man, let me accompany you!" Gokudera shout-whispering.

"ahahaha, can I come too?" Yamamoto asked rather carefreely.

"No, you don't have to come Yakyuu-baka! Juudaime already has me!" Gokudera declined immediately.

"ma~ it's okay, right, Taiyo? who knows, maybe I could help with few things." Yamamoto reasoned with a grin. Gokudera was going to argue again but Tsuki had stopped him.

"Listen, You two can come along. But please, just stay quiet. And when I say that, I truly mean it" she said with a tint of the plea as she silently gestured at the two rampaging Carnivores. The three thickly gulped. "h-hai..." Taiyo representatively said while both Yamamoto and Gokudera nodded in fear.