Ends it with a smile...

it has been hours...

The sun is rising slowly, welcoming thus who's waiting for another great day. But for them who's strugling their lives, it's just another day of hell. And that's exactly what Tsuna feels rightnow.

If he's a normal human, he had probably died long time ago. yet, there he is, with body all blodied and wounded severely, standing in front of the monster with stance of attacking...

He can feel all of his energy drained out as he focused all of his power for this final blow.

His eyes is getting blurry, and his legs almost giving up, but not with his fiery spirit.

'Come on Tsuna... just one last time... for everyone...' He told himself as he steadied his stance while gritting his teeth thightly.

It was only 5 minutes, yet it feels like eternity for them who watched. And even longer to Tsuna who suffered.

Just then... Finally...

"XXX-Burner-Sokushi..." he murmured and-

*BLAAAAAAAAST!!!* 

That wild black fire consumed the monster who's roaring loudly from pain. The roar soon died down as there's nothing left from it. Not even the ashes...

Everything is silence. They all too stunned to make any noice. That is, until one by one, they began to cheers, even the Varia (A/N : well, maybe not Xanxus)

Meanwhile with Tsuna. a proud and happy smile is plastering his tired face as he transformed back to his human form...

"It's finally over..." he muttered happily before then he fall to the ground.

"TSUNA!!!" Reborn was the first to react. He hurriedly went to his sky, before then everyone else followed.

Reborn gently but Tsuna to his lap. Seeing the damage this war has caused to the brunet, he can't help but shredding a tear. His soul is shaken as he touched that cold skin of Tsuna's. Seeing that trembling body struggling for breath tear his heart open as fear's creeping in.

The fear of losing someone he dears...

"No! Tsuna! hang in there!" He pratically screamed as the petite brunet began to cough some blood.

"R-Reborn... Min- na..." With his shaken voice, Tsuna called as a weak smile grazing his lips. "I... I can't... I-It's over..." 

by the time, everyone who hears it began to sobbed. The twins who sat on their teacher's next, can't help but pour their saddness like twin of waterfall, "No... *sob* please, Tsuna-sensei... *sob* *sob* please don't leave us..." Taiyo said between his sobs.

"G-Gomen..." a faint shaky appology escaped from that trembling lips before the violent coughs followed, as more blood is gushing out. 

 "No! *sob* please... Tsuna-sensei..." Tsuki can't even formed right words to say.

Meanwhile the others can only hung their heads down knowing that there's nothing they could do...

"I-I'm s-sor-ry..." Tsuna muttered again.

Glancing weakly at the two skies, he smiled.

"T-Taiyo... *cough**cough* y-you are strong... a-and brave as w-well *cough*  all you need i-is m-more *cough*  c-confidence..." He forced a smile before then continued, "a-and Tsuki? *cough**cough blood**cough* y-you always supported your br-brother, even in t-the darkest moments, *cough**cough* t-t-that is something that you should *cough* k-keeps on. y-you two... t-treature your *cough**cough* family... I-I'm so proud of y-you... *weak smile*" the two break down but not wailing for before... for they know, his time is nearing...

Turning to his other students a.k.a the guardians, he said, "You all h-have grown, *grunt* you've learnt many t-things a-and *cough* all  *cough* t-that I want you to always r-remember... *wheeze* is t-to k-keep you heart open. and always... ALWAYS... support your boss..." he manage not to shutter at that last one. the sobs are getting louder, Mukuro almost lose his conciousness as he felt like his actual heart being taken away from him. Meanwhile for Edward, he already passed out, the moment he saw his brother's dying state.

Tsuna looked at his own guardians, smiling biterly as he said, "I-Im sorry... *cough* *cough blood* I-I know that our t-time together is short... But *wheeze* k-know that I cherish, every moment we s-shared..." 

Their gaze soften. But still, only Fon who can replied to him, "The same with us, Tsuna-kun... you're the greatest sky we ever have..."

Tsuna's eyes got teared as he began to silently cry before  then turned to Reborn who had trail of tears under both of his eyes. 

an unbelievable sight indeed, but please note that he too is a human, Who can feel the pain of loosing someone.Everyone also understands him for they too in the same state rightnow. Reborn, however, must be the one who hurted the most. 

He, afterall had seen both of his sky dies. and now he has to see it all over again...

He had tried to hide his sadness behind his stoic face, yet his stuborn tears betrayed him. 

Tsuna could see clearly that re-opened scar deep within that onyx eyes.

He felt guilty, but It's not like he can do anything to change his fate, right?

So all he did is to use his remain energy to with those tears with his shaky hands.

"p-please... don't cry..." he said.

But Reborn chuckled bitterly instead, "If only I could... but to think that I might not see you ever again, my sky. These tears just wont stop..." he confessed as his free hand reached the cold one.

"Reborn... you've thought me... on how to love and care once more... and... for that I'm grateful... but it was never meant to be..." Tsuna smiled bitterly as he weakly shook his head, "-My life was never meant to last... I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault... never your fault, so don't you appologize for it" Reborn smiled, but Tsuna can tell that it was forced yet he just let him be as he ready to say his last words which is...

"Minna-san... every seconds that we spent. know that I always and forever will treasure it, my family. Even now in my final moments... I just want to say...

I... Love you...

a-and...

Thank you..."

and with that, the sky closed his eyes as he breathed his last breath...

a blinding light come to pick him up as he ends it with a smile...

======THE END======