Pineapple go for hunt!

Tsuna's POV

two weeks have passed since Bianchi, Lambo, and I-pin's arrival. I learnt that somehow The ranking prince, Fuuta de la Stella has befriended them and even stayed at the twin's house. Reborn also told me that The Bucking horse, Dino Cavallone, and that perverted doctor pay a visit too. Although, I only shrug those facts while keeps on beating Tsuki and sometimes Taiyo with their training session as usual. Simply because I don't care. 

Well, I kind of glad that Fuuta is now safe within the twin's care. Because I know how much he suffered from being chased from those mafias who want his rankings. again, my fondness towards children kicking in. oh and also he paid me a visit after asking Reborn my address. As usual, he ticked me off.  though, in the end, I still thanked him for the new medicine.

Anyway...

I think the twins are ready for my little test.

And so I pick up my phones and called that one particular number.

"Kufufu~ is it the time already? I hope so? cause I'm getting bored to play safe." 

"Oho~ someone is in the bad mood. I wonder what makes the pineapple feel so--"

"The reason will be you then. Just tell me is it the time?" Mukuro sounded annoyed.

"cheers up my boy. it is the time."

"Yosh!"

I almost break my facade for a smirk, "well then, I expect for chaos tomorrow early. but remember, don't involve anyone else off the list I gave you, plus if anyone dies I'll personally hunt you down. ya' hear me pineapple?"

"hai hai Mr. Stoic~ He laughed. "oh I will enjoy this so damn much~"

"and so do I," I replied. "Well then until later~"

"uh-huh, see you later Ciel" 

Pip!

Once the call's done I plopped into my bed and cuddling to it's cover. Sighing tiredly as I hugged my pillow. 'Ah~ now it's time to get some rest and prepare for tomorrow's blast~ well good night me. I wish you a nice dream.' 

then slowly I entered the dreamland.

***

Third Person's POV

Chaos is indeed what happened 2 days later, the strong delinquents and even the Namimori-chuu's Disciplinary Committee members, one by one they got beaten down by some mysterious people.

Hibari is of course furious. while the other students started to feel anxious for their own safety, thinking that this was random attacks. Oh, how wrong they were.

"Ne, Reborn," Tsuna called the hitman who's currently sitting on his head for a ride to the school. 

Reborn hummed in response. "these aren't just simple students brawl. mafia's involved. So are you the one behind this chaos?" Tsuna asked lowly. Accuse first before getting accused, that's basically his current strategy.

"To be truth, no. none of these are my plans. However, we can use this event to be our advantage~" Reborn replied.

"ah, So we're letting the twins handle this matter? do you think they're ready?" Tsuna glanced and he got a smirk as his answer. 

"I suppose, I shouldn't be that surprised," Tsuna said, feeling amused. "well then, should I lend them a hand?" he asked, referring to his hacking skill.

"No need to," Reborn said, "my ex-student Dino will handle that. people said that Cavallone Famiglia are fast in their information gathering, I wanted to check the truth on that rumour"

"Fair enough," Tsuna hummed. "well then, I'll just focus on the midterm test then" he shrugs

Reborn didn't give any reply as they finally arrived at their destination. Namimori Chugakko.

"I'm going to contact Dino, now" Reborn informed jumping of the brown locks.

"Jaa Reborn, good luck on handling them. I'll join you once the school's over." Tsuna said and Reborn gives a nod as a reply before then they're parting ways.

***

The twins were late but this time they are VERY in trouble because they've been late for almost half an hour! with additional that Yamamoto and Gokudera were waiting for them. so basically now the four of them are late.

"HIIIEEE! Hibari-san will definitely bite us to death!!!" Taiyo shrieked as he dragged his sister to run faster, both Yamamoto and Gokudera are on their sides.

"Mou! and for the first time in my life I would like Reborn to wake us up instead of this!" Tsuki also complained.

"But anyway, sorry for dragging you two into this, Gokudera, Yamamoto." Taiyo apologized, still running.

"Maa maa~ daijobu! besides it's way more fun like this~" Yamamoto replied with a laugh.

"Teme! I should be the one who said that" Gokudera angered before then a wide smile plus sparkles appear as he turned to the twins. "It's okay Juudaime, Tsuki-sama! I'm more than honored to be late with you~! and don't worry, If that tonfa-freak tried to harm you I'll just blow him" he said seriously

The twins sweatdropped, "a-ano... please don't Gokudera..." they both replied sheepishly

'because you'll get hurt instead.' They continued in their minds. 

although they were in hurry, Tsuki suddenly stopped on her track making Taiyo who was dragging her almost fall backwards from the abrupt stop.

"eh? Tsuki-sama?" Gokudera and Yamamoto also stopped on their track.

"Oi, Ki-chan! this is no time for stopping! we're-!"

"Ta-nii," she called out, voice rather alarmed with her gaze locked in one direction, "I can sense Tsuna-sensei over there." Tsuki cut his words with such a low tone, gaining the three's curiosity.

"He's not alone... I can sense a strong indigo aura, a faint yellow, and a steady blue. T-They're cornering Tsuna-sensei!" Tsuki said again with full of concern.

"Eh?" Taiyo widened his eyes as he turned his head on where his twin's staring at. their HI suddenly kicking in, making the two alert in that instant.

"Oi, are you guys okay?" Yamamoto asked but the twins didn't even spare a glance and just started running, "Tsuna-sensei's in trouble!"

***

(???)'s POV

'What's this?' I frowned as I saw my 'target' being cornered by three people who seems nothing more than weaklings.

'This doesn't make any sense!' I thought as I clench my fists at what my monitor showed me.

"you're not that weak, Tsu-! I mean... #27! You used to be our knight! so why the hell you kneeling on those nuisances?! stand up! stand up and show me the mean of your resolve! STAND UP!!!" I shouted in frustration.

I can't stand to see him like this. 

Weak and vulnerable...

So once he succeeds to be taken away, I punched my monitor 'till my fist went through it.

"DAMN IT!"

While panting hard in anger, I slowly retreated my hand. 'What's the matter with you? If you really this weak, then Instead of taking my own revenge nor before I get to avenge them, I'll kill you for this matter... just wait for #27, if you dare to die on their hands then I'll bring you to live so I can strangle you to hell!"

CRASH!

with that my mouse has broken in my hands...

***

Edited (08/05/21)
By Royal-chan