Easy days

It has been a week since Mukuro got free and agreed to be Taiyo's mist guardian. And Yesterday was Reborn's birthday. Everything is back to normal too with Reborn's hellish training, Tsuna's classes, Guardians' bicker, and some odd things related to mafia...

Yup, everything is back to normal...

This is just one of the day...

Or perhaps there's something special about today?

Well... let's check it out!

***

Normal POV 

Today, Tsuna invites each of the guardians to train together. It was a distraction that both he and Reborn have planned days ago along with the girls sans Chrome and Tsuki. He somehow manages to call them all. but without him knowing, they actually have a plan behind his secret plan.

"Could you stop hitting me for once! you're worser than Reborn!" Taiyo shouted between his pants. all the guardians are agreed but say nothing.

ow-oh... what a grave mistake...

their eyes widen in fear and their face turned paler than paper.

Tsuna might not be smirking at him but his eyes are glinting. somehow they can feel that it's promising things worse than hell itself. "So you dare to talk back at me huh, dimwit?" -out of nowhere, a whip appeared on his hand.

"I think, you need some more training to go..." he was going to lift his hand when I-pin, Lambo and Fuuta came to save the day...

"Tsu-nii!! Tsu-nii!" All of sudden the glint in Tsuna's eyes disappeared as he turned around.

"Ah you three!" and just with that, his carefree personality is back. they can even saw sparkles and flowery things on his background. oh, how contrast...

"Guess what?" Lambo said as the children are now clinging to him.

"What?" Tsuna asked ever so sweetly even in his flat tone.

"Reborn-san said that we can go to the shop cake!" said Fuuta.

"Eh? but I'm in the middle of teaching your Taiyo-nii and his friends" Tsuna sounded regret while Taiyo and the guardians are praying that the children would take the brunet away.

"it's okay! he said that you need to rest!" I-pin added with a smile. With the help from Tsuna, her Japanese is getting better.

'it supposedly us who said that!' Taiyo and the guardians shouted in their mind. And yes, that counted the most destructive duo...

Tsuna snapped his head to them who gulped as if they got busted from their thoughts, only Hibari who manage to keep his stoic facades on.

Tsuna who saw their scared expression can only sigh. "well then, I guess that's it for today. But you guys aren't allowed to leave just like that.." he said as he picks up Lambo and I-pin.

"Why?" Gokudera asked, successfully not shuttering his words.

"well, since Nana-san is out for the rest of the day she asked me to cook and I somehow end up making too much. So, I expect you to come there and eat along or else it'll be a waste. oh and in additional, Reborn called for you. Meanwhile, Tsuki, Taiyo, you guys will come with me..." at first they feel odd to hear him inviting them for it was a first time. 

-but then Tsuna continued, "if I saw any of you didn't come or destroy something at the house then I'll send you six feet underground, do you understand?" they sweatdropped but nodded nonetheless.