7

Lauren's POV

I woke up early this morning to a slight poking on my lower back. Knowing exactly what it was, I couldn't help but grin in satisfaction. I finally got my girl last night, well not officially but I'll make sure to change that soon enough.

When I turned around in my bed, I noticed Camila was still sound asleep. She's probably still having a sexy dream or something. Maybe I can help her out with that?

I wanted my crush to wake up good this morning, so I did what I had to do and give her a little wake up sex.

I didn't want to just jerk her awake, so I carefully slid down her boxer shorts making sure I didn't wake her. I then quietly slid down the length of her body on the bed to where I was straddling her legs. But as soon as I did that, she twisted to where she was laying on her side. That's not going to work with me, so I lightly turned her back over to where she was on her back.

I wanted to see how deep her slumber was so I kinda teased her a bit with featherlight sensations along her bare abdomen and inner thighs. Thankfully she didn't wake up so that's when I slid down lower so I could be straddling her shins instead.

Still no movement. so I took this opportunity and began to lay soft open mouth kisses up her thighs, stopping right beneath her center.

Without waiting another second, I went straight to caress her harden member with one hand a bit. I moved my hand at a very slow pace at first, making sure not to wake her up.

When she didn't move at all, I went and used my tongue to lick up the shaft until I reached the head. Doing this amazed me since she was as long as my face, who would of thought?

I wanted to see how far I would go before she noticed. So I went and took the head and began to circle around it with my tongue and teased it a bit. That's when she stated to moan a bit in her sleep. It was sexy as fuck!

Now that I knew she was enjoying it, I began to suck on it. Slowly bopping my head up and down, allowing it to go as deep as it could. I definitely need to work on my gag reflexes if I ever plan on going down lower in the future then I was able to today. But no matter, I have my hand to strike up and down her shaft to mimic my mouth movements.

Maybe a couple of minutes in, Camila starts to grab onto my hair and begins to pull Even though she was still asleep. This caused me to smile around her as I continued to suck, knowing that she was loving what I was doing.

Even though I wasn't too sure on what I was doing, I just continued my pace and responded with the reflexes she was giving me. I just kept stroking her shaft with one hand while I occasionally twirled and flicked my tongue on the head. I even had my other hand on one of her breasts. I was more then determined to make her cum for me.

It didn't take much longer. within seconds she came as she shot up from the bed, yanking onto my hair as she moans.

This was one hell of a first time going down on someone for me. I didn't know what to expect, but when I felt the warm salty goo slide down my throat I knew I did a good job.

"Lauren? Oh my god. What?" Camila finally says once she regains her breath.

"I just thought I'd give you a good morning wake up call? Was it good?" I ask nervously.

"What? Yeah. I just never expected it" she answers while her eyebrows are crinkled in a confused look. Hopefully I didn't pass my boundaries with her.

"I know. That's the whole point of a surprise, silly"

"You know what?" She asks as her eyes all of a sudden turn dark.

"Mm no. Wh-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, Camila has me laying down on the bed with both my hands pinned above my head.

I was expecting her to be mad at me considering our fight last night. Instead she starts kissing me on my neck as she straddles me.

"Mmm fuck baby. You're still so hard" I moan out. Who knew this sweet little shy girl was so sexy in the sheets?

"Good. You deserve a little punishment" she whispers seductively into my ear.

"Camz... there's nothing little about y-.. oh god!" I gasp out as she begins to tease me. Fuck! Now I know how she was feeling a while ago. Except this is probably a whole lot worse since i'm actually awake to fully realize and experience what's going on.

"Doesn't feel so good when you're getting played with and can't do anything about it, huh?" She says smirking at me.

Before I can even respond, she lets go of me to pull down my panties. Fuck! She's so hot when she gets dominant.

I was about to pull her bra off but she stopped me by pinning my hand back down again. Damn this girl is mad quick!

This time though, she changes position so she is sittin on her ass with her legs towards my sides as she puts my legs up on her shoulders. I can't take it anymore. I need to feel her!

"Camzzz...please" I plea out in desperation.

I thought I was going to finally get penetrated but instead she just goes back to teasing me. She keeps rubbing her member on my center, up and down in a slow torturous pace. She occasionally even slips the tip of the head in, only to pull it right back out and rub me with it again. I can't take this teasing anymore. Im literally starting to feel like I'm going insane.

I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore so I started to grind and try to get any kind of friction I could since she wouldn't give me anything.

"Nope. You're not getting off that easily" she smirks at me again. Ugh! I think she's having way too much fun with this now.

"Fuck! Camz, please. I can't take it anymore" I moan trying to break free.

"Oh I know" she says with eyes filled with pure lust. At this point I can't even see any brown left in them from how dark they've gotten.

That's when she lets go of my hands and pulls me up so I'm sitting up as well with my legs next to hers. What the heck? What is she trying to do now?

"Camila what are you d-" she cuts me off as she pulls me up by my waist. This time I'm on my knees. Okay this is getting interesting. I was about to ask what was happening, until she laid down and scooted lower on the bed and shoved me into her face.

"Ohh! Fucckkk!" I scream out as she immediately dives into me with her tongue.

She starts to alternate between sucking and flicking my clit. The sensations are just so good that I don't know whether to fall forward or backwards.

"Fuck Camilaaaa! Ahhmmm godddd! Yessss!" I yell out as I grab onto her hair and my body starts to shake from the orgasm she just gave me. I guess all that teasing paid off since I came almost immediately after she started eating me out.

"Fuck baby! You're so good at that" I finally say as my breathing gets back to normal.

"I try" she says as she licks her lips. That's when I get off and bend down to give her a quick peck on the lips.

"Hmm.. So how about we take this to the shower and clean up?" I say winking at her.

"You read my mind" she replies as she grabs my hand to lead me to my bathroom.

This is so going to be one hot day today. I can already feel it.