The Embarrassment

Start from the beginning

(Ronnie Anne and Lincoln were laughing with joy)

(They kept talking to each other until Lincoln was about to give her a gift)

Lincoln: Hey, Ronnie Anne?

Ronnie Anne: Yes, Lincoln?

Lincoln: I got a gift for you?

Ronnie Anne: Really? What is it?

Lincoln: You'll see. Just close your
eyes.

(Ronnie Anne closes her eyes while Lincoln gives her a present)

Lincoln: Okay, you may open your eyes now.

(Ronnie Anne opened her eyes and got surprised)

Ronnie Anne: A ring.

Ronnie Anne:(overjoyed) Wow Lincoln, It's beautiful. I love it. Thank, you Lincoln.

(She was so delighted by the gift that was given by her closest friend. Lincoln
was happy that she loved her gift)

Lincoln:I'm glad that you like it. I even got your favorite color. (which is red purple) Not every girl could be as beautiful as you. Happy Early Birthday.

Ronnie Anne: Thanks, Lincoln

(Ronnie Anne blushed)

Ronnie Anne: Lincoln, I never thought of doing this but....

(Ronnie Anne kisses Lincoln on the cheek)

Ronnie Anne: I love you as a friend.

(As she says this, Lincoln pauses as he heard the word "friend". He wasn't expecting for her to say it the way he thought she would. He frowned a bit, which made Ronnie Anne grew in concern)

Ronnie Anne:(concern) Lincoln, are you okay?

Lincoln: Oh no! It's fine........ I-............I love you too, Ronnie Anne. You're the best girl that an averaged boy like me can ever asked for.

Ronnie Anne:(smiling) Aww...... You're adorable.

(They both hugged each other and as they did, Lincoln frowned a bit and made a sigh)

(End of flashback)

Luna: Maybe you went on a hangout with her.

Leni: Maybe you took her to the park.

Lana: And you kissed her.

All Sisters :(squealing without hesitation)

(Lincoln got blush on his face and started to get embarrassment)

Lincoln:(annoyed) Cut it out guys.

(The sisters begin to mock him, and they sang)

All Sisters: 🎵5x Lincoln's Kissing his girlfriend. Lincoln's kissing his girlfriend. Lincoln's kissing his girlfriend. Lincoln's kissing his girlfriend. Lincoln's kissing his girlfriend. 🎵

Lincoln: Shut up!

Lola: (excited) Maybe someday, he's going to ask to get her to marry him! Guess he's one kind cute guy who's handsome for a girl like her, don't it?