Chapter Thirty-Four. (Edited.)

Start from the beginning

   "What's a rogue?" Alexandra questioned. "And what happened to your parents?"

   "A werewolf without a pack. They can be threatening to other packs, but it's as long as the Rogue proves that they are harmless, it's usually fine." Lucas sighed, "My parents are alive, right now. They are in the pack that came and killed my pack."

   "So that means we all are Rogues, yes?" Alexandra asked him. "And that's horrible!"

   "Yeah, my Aunt, the one I'm actually related to had no problem with the pack killing her sister." Lucas looked down then looked up. "Not you and Samantha. You guys are now a pack and you are Luna. The one in charge. When you decide who is your mate, then he will become Alpha. I am sure you will be adding to your pack because it's destiny. Can't stop Black Luna. As for I, I'm in Cerina, Hezekiah, Lucinda, and Cornellius' pack. I'm not a Rogue."

   "So everyone else is a Rogue?"

   "Yes, besides your mother. She's a vampire, they have clans but it doesn't really matter."

   Alexandra looked ahead at the woods.

   "Samantha. Don't hurt her." Alexandra didn't look at him but she felt his gaze on her.

   "I don't plan to."

   "You can't take her."

   "No offense but a mate bond is stronger than a pack bond. She's coming with me."

   Alexandra turned to him, "You don't get it. It's not about me. She has family here. It will hurt her for you to take her away from them. I don't care about any pack bond or mate bond. Her love for her family is important. I won't let you take her from them." 

   Lucas inhaled sharply, "I won't force her to come with me. It's up to her."

   "Thank you." 

   Alexandra stared at the setting sun over the trees, she sighed. Lucas quickly turn her to him and whispered.

   "There's evil here."

   "I know, I know. I'm turning evil." She flipped her hair and rolled her eyes.

   "No, I mean someone around you is evil. I don't know who but someone is plotting against your good side. They want your bad side to come out. Becareful, don't trust anyone."

   "How do I know that you aren't the person."

   "I wouldn't be tell you this right now, Alexandra. I'm serious. This is serious. You can't trust anyone including me. I'm not trying to doom the world or anything but you just don't know who to trust so trust no one."

   Alexandra nodded her head.

   Samantha and Jayden were seated in the living room on the sofa. Samantha stared at Jayden for awhile.

   "What?" He gave her a wierd look, "I know I'm sexy but damn staring is not polite." He smirked and winked.

   She rolled her eyes and threw her hair over her shoulder, "Shut up." She shook her head, "Why do you do that?"

   "Do what?"

   "Act like a .." She paused for a second to think of a word.

   "Dick? Jerk? Bad ass?" Jayden smirked.

   "Coward." Samantha countered and Jayden's smirk fell.

   Silence fell upon them, Samantha was watching for Jayden's reaction.

   "I'm not a coward." Jayden spoke up.

   "You are." She pressed. "You want Alexandra, fight for her."

   Jayden looked down and shook his head, "It's too late. My darling older brother got her already."

   "She didn't choose yet. You are pushing her away by insulting her. You're hurting her. I know, I know. She hurt you by sleeping with your brother but he is her mate just as much as she is yours." Samantha shrugged, "You have to understand that Alexandra won't try to talk to you. Not after what you said to her. You need to apologize and try to make it right. There is still a chance, Jayden. You better take it and run because if she does decide then that's it. At least try, so you can actually say that you were the one who made an effort."

   Jayden sat there, pondering on what she just said. "I don't get it."

   "Get what?" 

   "You hate me." He chuckled, "Why are you trying to help me?"

   "I didn't, persay, hate you. Strong dislike towards you is what I had. But then you helped me in the woods and that showed that you aren't a complete ass." 

   Jayden laughed and threw his arm over her shoulder, "Thanks, Sam." He grinned at her.

   Samantha shook her head and laughed, pushing him away. "Oh God, Jay. Don't go getting mushy on me now."

   Jayden smirked, pulling her closer. "Show me some love, woman!" 

   Samantha giggled, pushing him away. "No, oh my God!" She laughed.

   "So when did you guys get so buddy-buddy?" Alexandra's voice called out as she leaned on the wall watching them causing Samantha to quickly push Jayden away and stand up. Alexandra had not heard their whole conversation, she only showed up when Jayden was thanking Samantha.

   "Uh .. " Samantha shook her head. "We decided to be friends, nothing good comes out of making an enemy out of someone who you have to see all the time."

   "Right," Alexandra rolled her eyes, "Does Lucas know about your blooming," She raised her hand and did air quotes, "'friendship'"?

   Samantha shrugged, "I don't know and I don't really care what anyone has to say about my friendship with Jayden. It's my choice."

   "Mm." Alexandra turned on her heel and left.

~~~

Here's a new chapter. Hope you enjoy guys, thanks for the 11.9k reads. I promise to keep the story if I get more recognition. Votes. Comments. :)

For a new chapter I need..

Reads: 100

Votes: 20

Comments: 10

Thanks guys. Also, you guys. Write a letter to any character you, ANY. I'll have the character write back, answering whatever questions you have. :)

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3