(Just imagine the bed is not there just the covers this is the bed

Just imaging White sheer floor length curtains hanging around the bar)

That's only part of my room. I run back downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Want some food?" Zoë asks.
"Yes please" I smile sitting at the little bar thing between the counters

"Can you get Gia?" Zoë asks pouring me a glass of cranberry juice.
"Yeah sure" I smile hopping by of the stool. I make the big trek of finding Gia in this huge house. I find in the dining room.
"Why are you eating the wispa bites?" I ask.
"Cause I want to" She replies putting another one in her mouth.
"We'll hand them over and have some proper food" Zoë says taking the chocolate off her.
Zoë places them in the top shelf of the fridge. It took her a while but she managed. With a few unhelpful sniggers from Gia. That she didn't her.  Zoë hands us a bowl of fruit each.
"Thank you" I smile taking the fork from her hand.
"No problemo" She says washing the knife she used to cut the fruit.
She leaves and goes into the dining room to move stuff out of the way so we can put the many plants in.
I put my bowl in the sink and wash it, including the fork I used. Gia leaves her bowl and fork there so I run over and get them. I wash them and leave them to drain.
"Where's Zoë?" Alfie asks coming out of the dining room.
"She did go into the dining room but I think she's gone to the lounge area to plan out where the plants are going." I explain grabbing a box full of my belongings and walk up to my room with it. I place all of it on the box shelves that we found in the basement

Alfie's vlog has not gone up yet so I can't instagram anything or Snapchat anything

Alfie's vlog has not gone up yet so I can't instagram anything or Snapchat anything. I grab my baymax speaker

That Zoë and Alfie got me two weeks ago

I run downstairs to find my shoe rack that we bought from ikea to hold the majority of of my shoes. I find it in a box standing up. It's not that heavy so I can manage. I place it in my wardrobe and rummage around downstairs for my two boxes of shoes. I find them and bring them upstairs. I place my shoes on the rack and then run downstairs. I see Alfie and Acer bringing the cosy room couch in.
"I'll help with the cushions" I say grabbing a few of Zoë as she drops some coming in. We place them on the couch and we all stand back. This home had officially been made home"Zoë smiles.
We all cheer and start on moving the plants from outside. When we finish it looks like the jungle.
"Where's Gia?" I ask pouring all of us a glass of juice.
"Yeah she hasn't been helping sooo" Zoë leads off.
"Gia?" Alfie shouts.
"COMING!" She shouts. You can hear her coming from the lounge.
"We were just wondering where you were" Alfie explains. She walks out and down to the garden furniture.
"THE VLOGS ARE LIVE!!" Zoë shouts checking the time.
We all go on our laptops watch the comments. Alfie and Zoë reply to as many as they can.
We hear the monitor beeping indicating someone is at the gate.
I look at it and I recognise Dean and Poppy's Car.
"SEAN POPPY!" I squeal.
"Let them in" Zoë squeals after checking it's definitely them.
we let them in and they come in with two huge bags of food.
"Thank you sooo much" Zoë says taking a bag of Poppy while Sean places the other one on the counter. We all start unpacking the shopping, including Gia! For the first time in forever. After we finished we decide to have a play in the garden. A huge game of tag! It was the best. I had so much fun.
"Is Joe coming down with your mum?" I ask Zoë.
"I don't actually know" She says walking to where the glasses are.
Buzz buzz. The monitor alerts us.
"Is that Nick and Amanda?" I ask.
"Lemme check" Zoë chirps looking at it.
She lets them in and we hug.
"We'd like to introduce you to someone very special" Zoë smiles.
"Who?" Amanda says.
"Are daughter Gianna" Alfie says leading them into the lounge where Gia was sitting.
"Hi I'm Gia" She smiles jumping up from her position on the sofa.
"Hi Gia Im Amanda and this is Nick"
They all hug and we show Amanda and Nick around the house. Next we get making a huge feast. The night was amazing. I enjoyed it so much
**********************
HELLO! Hi how you doing. That was weird. I never start like this. Weelllllllll. I'm tired. Annnnyyyyway. First week of Summer holidays. FINISHED. Can you believe Gia! How dare she! I hope you enjoyed it of you have any feedback comment it and I will see you next week with another Sugg Sendeyes Special!
1400 words