Chapter 26

Jade's pov

I'm walking around the house I'm so bored the boys have all gone out to a party and Niall took Patricia with him.

I walked passed Louis room and heard Scarlet talking on the phone

"I can't just kill him" I heard Scarlet say through the door.I guess she's talking on the phone to someone but who?

"Yeah yeah I know, your my sister your more important than he is."Scarlet said.

"Ok I will do it tonight I will kill Louis, I'll just say that Jade did it." Scarlet spoke.

Wait what she's going to kill Louis!!
At this point I was panicking inside my head.

"Ok love you too bye em" scarlet said before hanging up the phone.

Wait em as in Emily the one who tried to kill me and Patricia.

" can I help you" I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice that scarlet opened the door, and was now standing right in front of me.

"No just wondering around" I replied before walking away.Ihave to tell Louis when they come back.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

I heard the front door open and raced downstairs.

"Scarlet is sisters with Emily and is trying to kill Louis" I said out of breath.

"What are you talking about Jade" Louis said.

" I heard scarlet talking on the phone talking to Emily who is her sister that Scarlet was gonna kill you tonight.

"Is this true scarlet?" Louis said looking behind me.

"Of course not why would I do that" scarlet said so innocently behind me.

" Jade what has gotten into you" Harry said.

"You can't just make fake accusations about people" Zayn butted in.

I looked to Patricia she just stared at me.

" guys Jade would never lie" Patricia said walking over to me and standing by my side.

"Patricia don't get involved in this" Niall said while grabbing her arm and attempting to pull her away from me.

" no!" She shouted and stood back in her place next to me.

"Why would you side with someone who is Lying" Louis piped in.

"I would know if Jade was lying I've known her my whole life" Patricia said while smiling at me.

" we'll obviously you don't know her that well" scarlet said sarcastically.

I really hate scarlet, this is probably what she wants she's causing conflict to make everyone feel sorry for her and for Louis to stay closer to her.

" Comon." Patricia said while grabbing my arm and vampire speeding us out of the house.

Scarlet's pov

That little rat, I'm glad that they believed me over her. Next time ill have to be more careful and more quieter when I talk to Emily on the phone.

" hey scarlet you want to watch a movie while the others are looking for Patricia and Jade" Louis said coming into the bed room.

" yeah sure ill be down in a sec" I said.

Walking over to my side table I grab a wooden stake out of my side draw and hide it under my shirt.

This is what I wanted all along to be alone with Louis so that I could Finnish the job my sister told me to do.

Walking downstairs I grab the stake, Louis is sitting on the couch with his back towards me. This is my chance I slowly walk up behind him and........

_______________________________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Let me know if you want me to keep writing this story.

Comment
Share
Vote
Follow

Byeeeee