Chapter 16

Patricia's pov

A few days had passed since what happened.

Niall and I have gotten closer since then and so has Harry and Jade.

Today we were getting ready to go to the water park.

Jade and I are now in the bathroom getting changed into our bikinis and denim shorts with a blouse and Havanas.

We walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs to see scarlet and all the boys waiting for us.

"Come on let's go" louis said excitedly while scarlet giggled at him.

We all went out and followed louis.

"Louis, scarlet, Zayn and I will go in one car and Niall, Harry,Jade and Patricia will go in another" Liam said to all of us.

Me and Jade hopped into the car with Harry driving and Niall in the passenger seat while Jade and I sat in the back.

Jade's pov

We finally got to the water park.

Now we are waiting for the boys to put our stuff in the lockers.

When the boys finally came back we split up into two with louis and scarlet going together, Liam and Zayn, Niall and Patricia and Harry and I.

Emily's pov

They may have fought us last time but, now cate Karolina and I are at the water park following them around. The girls both wanted to go on the rings that float around in the water.

This is our chance Niall and Harry didn't want to go so they were waiting for them when they got off.

Karolina and cate jumped into the water and started swimming underneath the girls.

Niall's pov

Staying here and waiting for the girls was boring. Me and Harry were making small talk and eating the girls all of a sudden the girls were pulled under the water.

Patricia's pov

As we were floating I felt something against my foot.

"Jade did u touh my foot" I asked her.

" no" she replied looking confused.

Just as she answered we were both pulled under the water and dragged away.

As we were being pulled out I tried to  

Pull away but the person pulling us was too strong.

I heard a laugh before I blacked out from the lack of oxygen.

__________________________________

Comment

Follow

Vote

Share

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed