Chapter 8

Emily's pov

"Uh" I said frustrated throwing everything off the desk.

I can't believe i still haven't got revenge on one direction for killing my mate Mitchel cave.

Just then karolina walked in with a smug smile on her face.

"What do you want" I spat out.

I know something that is going to help you get revenge on one direction" she said still smiling.

"What is it" I said eager to find out what she knows.

"Harry and Niall have found their mates".

"How does that help me" I said yelling at karolina.

"You didn't let me finnish, their mates are human and are 16 years old". She said.

Finally something to help me get my sweet revenge.

"Oh and they escape only minuets ago and the boys can't find them" she continued .

"Karolina round up all the other girls were going out" I said to her with a smile on my face.

Patricia's pov

We've been stuck In here for five minuets already and Jade hasn't stopped freaking out.

She had been freaking out because we are squeezed into a tight spot and and she has claustrophobia.

We have to get out of here.

Thinking on the spot I walked out of the bathroom doors to find that the cost was clear.

Sitting back in the booth with jade by my side we got more comfortable.

Well that was until Zayn walked into the coffee shop.

Shit

I pulled Jade under the table with me signalling her to be quiet and pointed to Zayn from under the table.

Jade's pov

Suddenly Patricia pulled me under the table.

I was about to speak but she signalled for me to be quiet and pointed to Zayn who I now noticed had entered the coffee shop.

Oh no were screwed

I noticed Zayn was on the phone to someone.

"Yes harry" we've looked everywhere. Zayn said into the phone.

"Oh I'm at a small coffee shop near the house" I heard Zayn say.

"Bring the rest of the boys we should have a chat" Zayn said before hanging up and ordering a tea.

Did I say we were screwed I take that back were very screwed If the boys find us.

Patricia's pov

Fucken hell he had to invite the rest of the boys to the coffee shop didn't he.

"How may I take your order" the young girl behind the counter said.

"A tea please" Zayn said to her.

As the girl looked up from the cash register she noticed that it was Zayn who ordered.

Her face lot up like Christmas lights.

"Oh my god it's Zayn Malik" she said.

He gave her a quick smile before walking over to the table next to us.

Shit

Not long after the rest of the boys walked through the coffee shop.

Niall looked like he had been crying and harry look pissed off.

When the two of them walked in their eyes opened wide harry smirking and Niall smiling.

Shit they can smell us because they are our mates we have to get out of here.

Spoke too soon just as I was ready to make a run for it with Jade the table flew over our heads.

Looking up to all the boys smirking.

"What the hell I've been sitting next to them this whole time" Zayn said looking confused.

"Well well, look who we have here you guys can't escape from us we own you" harry said in a harsh tone.

Down came the windows crashing and glass flew everywhere.

The boys Jade and I looked over to see a bunch of girls.

They looked like vampires.

" long time no see boys" said the blonde one.

"What do you want Emily" harry said hissing at her.

"I want to make all your lives a living hell" Was all she said.

The next thing that happened was

Hey guys hope u enjoyed

The lovely Emily my friend was played by emilywhitee

And the awsome karolina was played by my best friend.

Comment- vote- follow

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Bye