Chapter 3

Patricia's pov 

"Okay let's play truth or dare" Harry says.

As we hear a yeah from all the boys and an awkward silence from me and Jade.

"Oh come on please" Niall says making a puppy dog face.

"Ok"

I get a nod from Jade "Yes" all the boys cheer.

"Harry truth or dare" Louis says

"Dare" Harry replies.

"Ok harry I dare you to stay in your boxers for this whole game" Louis says.

And with that harry starts taking off his clothes so that he is only left with his boxers on and sits back down.

Jade's pov

I can't help but stare at Harry.

I can feel the warmth rising up to my cheeks and no doubt I'm blushing.

But I was cut from my thoughts by harry speaking

"Jade truth or dare" harry asks me.

"Dare"

" Ok I dare you to kiss me" Harry says with a smirk on his face.

As we lean in my lips brushed against his and sparks flew. The kiss got very heated but was soon broke up after we heard somebody clearing their throat.

Patricia's pov

As soon as Liam cleared his throat Jade and Harry broke about with Jade blushing and Harry with a smirk.

Liam then speaks " Patricia truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Ok have you ever had a boyfriend" Liam says.

"No" I reply with a shy smile.

Shocked faces were seen from all the boys but I chose to ignore them.

"Liam truth or dare"

"Dare" he responds

"Ok I dare you to pole dance on that pole over there" I say as I point to the pole.

As Liam gets up he makes a weird face. He proceeded to walk over to the pole and do his funny version of pole Dancing, with everyone laughing at him.

Suddenly i get a text from my mum to say that she is waiting for us outside.

"Sorry guys but me and Jade have to go my mum is waiting for us outside."

As me and jade get up the boys have a hesitant look in their eyes.

"Are you sure you can't stay any longer" Niall says.

"No sorry" I say with a sad smile.

I look back at Niall and I swear I see his eyes turn red and back to his blue eyes.

Thinking it was my imagination I keep walking with jade by my side. Then I feel a rag go to my mouth and look over to jade and she has passed out on the floor.

As I look at her darkness soon overcomes me and I black out.

_____________________________

What do you think happened

Comment- vote

Hope you enjoyed bye