Chapter 4

Patricia's pov

I woke up in a room that had no windows. I noticed by looking around as I hear footsteps coming closer to the door and shut my eyes pretending that I was still asleep.

"Oh hey I know your awake" a girl said.

I opened my eyes to see a very pretty girl with brown hair that's just below her shoulders and light brown eyes.

"Hi we haven't met yet but I'm scarlet louis girlfriend" she said leaning in to give me a hug which I denied

"What am I doing here" I said rudely to scarlet.

"All will be explained soon, now come on and get dressed" scarlet said as she walked out of the room.

I stared blankly at the door while trying to think where I was. Then all of a sudden I remembered Jade and wondering where she was and what happens to her.

As I got up I found a change of clothes on my bed and changed into them.

I walked out the door and saw Niall standing there leaning against the door with a smile.

"Hey" he said.

"Where's Jade" I replied to him.

I heard a door open and out popped out Jade looking really puzzled.

"Does that answer your question" Niall said.

I replied back with a nod before running over to Jade and giving her a big hug.

"I thought something bad happened to you Jade" I said while giving her another big hug.

"Same" was all she replied back with.

"Comin girls everyone is waiting for you" Niall said before leading us down the stairs.

We followed Niall down the stairs and into a room of people that consisted of Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Scarlet, Danielle and perrie

Niall's pov

I walked passed the room that Patricia was asleep in and saw Scarlet coming out.

"She's awake she just getting dressed" she said.

I waited leaning against the wall. Then out of the room comes the list beautiful creature I have ever seen I can't believe I am so lucky to have her as a mate.

"Hey" I say to her

"Where's Jade" she replies.

I was about to answer but heard movement in the next room and just as I suspected Jade walked out.

Does that answer your question I said to her to get a nod from her.

She runs over to Jade and hugs her.

"I thought something bad happened to you" Patricia says to Jade.

"Same Jade replied.

"Comin girls everyone is waiting for you girls" I say as I lead them down the stairs into a room where the rest of the boys are and their mates.

Jade's pov

I woke up in a room that was dark.

"Hey" a girl said to me nearly making me fall out of the bed from shock.

"Sorry my name is scarlet I'm Louis girlfriend" she said while giving me a hug which I returned.

"Get dresses love and meet us down the stairs" she said sweetly to me.

As I get dressed and walk out of the room I see Patricia.

Thank god she's ok I thought something bad happened to her.

"Does that answer your question" I hear Niall say.

I see Patricia nod and run over to me giving me a giant hug.

"I thought something bad happened to you" she said to me.

"Same" I replied back to her.

"Comin girls everyone is waiting for you girls" Niall says to us as we break apart and follow him down the stairs.

He lead us into a room where Harry, Louis, Liam and zayn were sitting on the couch. I then saw girls that I recognised to be Daniele, Perrie and Scarlet.

________________________

Sorry guys for the delay in the update.

Hope you enjoyed it

Comment- vote- follow

Bye