Chapter 33

Patrcicia's pov

It been months since the incident on halloween. And were still not any closer to finding out who the hooded figure was. we were happy that Emliy and anyone who was out to try and kill us were gone, but we were faced with a new sadness. The sadness of Zayn leaving One Direction. everyone has been acting very diffenrent latley especially Harry, he's been snapping at everyone. so here we are all sat watching the news talk about animal attacks that are happening around the world. The boys think that it is a Zayn and perrie since Zayn couldnt control his thrist for blood like the others as he was turned last.

" Hes out of control" liam said guesturing to the tv. everyone nodded in agreement but didn't say much. Harry got up and stormed out of the room and Jade soon followed after.

Jade's pov

I followed Harry to our bedroom where he began to break down and cry.

"why" he said sobbing into his hands "why did he have to leave us" . i stared at Harry astonished, in all this time ive have met him i have never seen Harry cry once. i sat down on the bed next to him and hugged him. he continued to cry into my lap, but i didnt say a word i just sat there stroking his hair in attempt to calm him down.

"Harry it's going to be ok you still have the rest of the boys, the four of you are still strong together." i said as he continued to cry into my lap.

Patricia's pov

I sat on the couch with the rest of the group all the boys focused on the TV in front of them. I turned to look at Niall and i could see his eyes watering. It hurt to know that he wouldnt talk about how he felt about Zayn leaving or how i could help him get through this grief. " Niall' I said as i placed my hand on his back trying to calm him down. he turned to me and nodded and we headed off to our room. "Niall are you ok?" i asked as he closed our bedroom door. "im fine" he mummbled not looking at me but staring blankly at the floor. I stood up and walked over to him."dont" he said as i stood in front of him. i knew that all he wanted to do was break down and cry but he wasnt going to allow himself to. i stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his torso, i felt his body begin to shake and the cold drop on my forhead signialled that he was crying and all i could do was stand here and hug him.

zayn's pov (no hate)

As i watched the life drain from the girls body i thought about how I left the boys on their own, for a life on a the run where I could do whatever i wanted with Perrie. I heard a thud and turned to see the girls body on the floor and a happy Perrie with blood smeared across her pale face." So what do you want to do now" she asked while wiping the blood from her face. " i think we should go back home and have a little fun" I said while winking to her which caused Perrie to giggle. We took off using our vampire speed to get us to our new home.

Jade's pov
Harry crying stopped and he sat back up on the bed. " how are you feeling?" I asked him. " it still hurts, I mean he was my best friend he was a brother to me" he replied looking down at his hands. " I know" I said while grabbing his hand. He looked up at me and smiled. " thanks for making me feel better." He said. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I cuddled into him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Harry's pov
I stared down at the sleeping girl in my arms wondering how I was so lucky to have a mate like her. I carefully laid down on the bed making sure that I wouldn't wake the sleeping beauty that was in my arms. I pulled the covers over the both of us and fell asleep to the sound of her shallow breaths.

Patricia's pov
Niall was still crying in my arms I keep whispering that it was going to be okay, but he only cried harder, and held onto me tighter. " Niall come on you need some sleep, you haven't slept since Zayn left last week." I said to him, guiding us towards the bed. he let go of my waist and climbed under the covers. I followed and climbed under the covers, I was greeted my two arms wrapping themselves around my waist. I was pulled closer to Niall and I looked into his red, puffy eyes." it's going to be okay Niall. I promise." I said and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes welcoming the darkness.

___________________________

What do you guys think of this chapter, hopefully you guys aren't mad about the Zayn part. Hope it wasn't to short and that you enjoyed it.

And sorry again for not posting sooner.
Byeee

Comment
Vote
Follow
Share