Chapter 25

Jade's pov

I woke up with a tight arm wrapped around my wait,panicking for a moment I then realised it was just Harry.

Turning over so that I'm facing him I just stare in awe at how cute he looks when he sleeps.

"Didn't your mum ever teach you that staring is rude" I heard Harry say his eyes now open.

"Sorry" I says startled out of my day dream.I hear Harry chuckling before he gets up out of the bed.

" wanna go get some breakfast" he says holding his hand out to me which I gracefully take. We walked down the stairs and saw everyone eating breakfast.

"Good morning Jade" Patricia says to me while handing me a plate of my favourite chic chip pancakes.

"Wow this looks so yum, who made this" I said staring at the pancakes as if they were gonna jump off if I looked away.

"Liam did" Louis piped in. I say down on the empty stool and began to eat my pancakes.

"So Jade how have you been" Danielle asks from the seat beside me.

"Fine" I reply back quickly before putting a large piece of pancake in my mouth. Mmmm these are so good.

Patricia's pov

Jade has come back to live with us again but there is something very suspicious going on with her. When Danielle asked her how she was she just replied with fine. Ill ask Harry later about what happened when they were gone.

Niall's pov

Patricia and I have never been more in love and seeing her face right now makes me happy. She was so excited when she could finally control her blood lust, so that Jade could come back.

Jade's pov

Finishing my food I got up and walked to where Harry was and sat next to him on the couch.

"We should really start packing for our tour in two weeks" Liam said to the boys. They all just nodded.

"Wait hold up pack for what now" Danielle burst out.

"Our take me home tour" Liam replied softly to Danielle while pulling her to his lap.

" you guys are all coming,it's gonna be so much fun" Louis said in a girly voice.

" hey has anyone seen scarlet lately she been very distant, every time I try to talk to her she either walks away or zones out." Louis said.

" now that you mention it she has been very distant lately." Patricia said.

As if on cue scarlet walked in through the front door.

" hey scarlet, where have you been?" Louis asked her.

"Nowhere" she replied walking up to the Louis and her share.

" we'll that was awkward" Patricia says while sitting on the couch between me and Niall. She looks at me and gives me a smile which I kindly return.

Scarlett's pov

I sat up in the room that Louis and I share thinking about what Emily said to me.

*Flashback*

"Hey scarlet any new information about one direction?" Emily says.

"We'll jade is back with Harry because Patricia finally controlled her blood lust."

"We'll that is very interesting isn't it? I wonder how long it will take them to turn Jade" Emily says to her self amused.

"Ok I have one more mission for you" Emily Says.

"Sure what is if em" I say us ring her nick name.

" you have to kill Louis he is getting too suspicious of you." Emily says while handing me a well crafted stake. I took the stake in my hand.

*Flashback over*

Sitting on my bed I think about Louis he is the sweetest boyfriend a girl could ever have. too bad he isn't my mate. Should I do it.

well gotta do what you sister tells you to do.

________________________

Sorry i haven't updated in a while and sorry that this is short but hope you enjoyed.

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow

Byeeeeeeee