Chapter 2

One week later

Patricia's pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs.

As I got dressed I remembered that the one direction concert was today as I was struck out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

Checking the caller I'd it was Jade

"Hey" I say into my phone.

"Hey guess what it is finally the day we get to meet one direction". Jade yells into the phone.

As I run around my room deciding what to wear I settle on wearing a dressy red and white striped shirt and black jeans with grey trainers.

When I finished getting dressed I ran downstairs with excitement.when I got to the bottom of the stairs and into the kitchen to find a plate of bacon and eggs on the counter.

" Morning"my mum said as she walked in to put her plate in the sink.

" Good morning mum" I mumbled with a mouth full of bacon.

Just then the door bell rang already knowing it was Jade I ran to answer it.

"We'll you look smoking" Jade said with a wink.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I replied with a smile looking at her blue jeans with and off the shoulder black top with black trainers.

I stepped to the side to let her and her mum in the house.

As we ran to my room we began talking about the rules.

"Ok no squealing or screaming at them" I said to get a nod from Jade.

"Common girls your going to be late" I heard my mum say from the bottom of the stairs.

Jade and I ran down the stairs to my mum and hopped in the car.

Skipping car ride

-------------------

" We're here" my mum diss as we hopped out of the car. We walked to the line that was crowded with screaming girls with huge posters.

When we finally got in to the arena we took our seats in the second row.

As we heard the music to what makes you beautiful started playing.

The boys jumped out the arena went wild.

I saw Niall staring at me and I smiled back at him.

"Harry is so hot and he looked me" Jade whispered into my ear.

"I know right Niall was staring at me too".

After the concert it was time for us to go backstage as soon as we got backstage we were met by the five hottest boys in the world.

Jade's pov

Oh my god I can't believe my mum got us these backstage passes right now I'm looking at five amazing boys.

I looked over to Patricia to see the biggest smile on her face.

"Hi, I'm harry but I think you girls already new that" harry said as he walked over to us and kissed the back if mine and Patricia's hand.

Kill me now my crush just kissed my hand.

Harry's pov

I found her my mate this beautiful creature standing right here in front of me.

She doesn't know yet but I am her mate.

Patricia's pov

After harry kissed our hands Niall stepped forward.

"Hey lovely ladies I'm Niall". He walked over to me and Jade and gave us one of his famous Horan hugs.

I melted when he gave me a hug I can't believe my crush just hugged me.

The rest of the boys stepped out

"Hey I'm Zayn " Zayn said with a nod

"Hi I'm Liam nice to meet you. Liam said giving us a hug.

"Hey I'm Louis do you girls like carrots" Louis yelled at us.

"So what do you guys want to do" harry pipped in.

"Whatever" Jade and I replied at the same time.

Okay let's play.......

_____________________________

Sorry guys cliff hanger

Comment- follow- vote

Hope you enjoyed