CHAPTER 43:"I don't trust him."

SEASON 4:

KALI POV:

I watched from afar as Bellatrix was consumed with guilt and pain. I didn't know the consequences of her actions. Not her personal morals. I had found a way out of the building leaving them quickly. I watched the people in the streets all screaming in pain. All hurt. I watched as everyone gave me dirty looks. I knew the hatred many people had felt for me. I hated myself as well. For my actions. What I could do. I turned to the side seeing Bellatrix walk forward and I turned hearing someone talk. "Wanlida" (Bringer of death) and they nodded to Bellatrix and I looked at them confused. I walked up to her.

"Chon dison bilaik?" (Who is this?) I asked nodding to Bellatrix.

"Wanlida, bringer of death" She spat with disgust

"Wanlida, bringer of death" She spat with disgust. And I looked to Bellatrix confused. I guess that's what the locals knew her as now. She brought pain and death. I didn't want to believe that.

BELLATRIX POV:

As I walked through the crowd many people whispered to each other. Bringer of death, Wanlida. I tried to ignore them as I passed through. "En's kiken! Osir gaf fisa in!" (He's alive, we need a healer.) Someone yelled and I saw Kali sprint in the direction of where the noise was coming from. I then followed the crowd seeing Roan. I paused for the longest moment and Kali looked like she paled.

 I paused for the longest moment and Kali looked like she paled

"Get away from our king." Some girl demanded putting a sword to Clarke's neck.

"You are making a mistake we are part of the coalition." Kane tried and I watched as Kali rolled her eyes.

"Without our commander you really think they'll care?" Kali snarled raising an eyebrow.

"I can save him but you have to let me." Abby called out.

"We have our own healer. Lid haihefa-de gon bangeda seintaim kom ostof kom oso stedaun. Dula'm op nau." (Take the king to the embassy with the rest of our dead. Do it now.) She ordered angrily before turning her gaze upwards. The girl terrified me.

"Echo!" Bellamy called out walking forward.

"Bellamy don't!" Clarke tried.

"Let her go Echo, let her go." Bellamy shouted as Kane held him back.