CHAPTER 5: "Screw you I'm not afraid"

Over the next few nights we were all sleeping but no one could sleep since Jasper kept moaning and groaning. I loved the boy with all my heart but I was going to kill him if I didn't get sleep. I rolled out of the spot I was comfortably sleeping on only to find I was sleeping on Miller. If only he wasn't gay. I stood up and strutted out of the drop ship and into the forest. I leaned against the tree as I heard a little girl scream in the distance. All of this was messing with my head. Running a hand through my hair I hadn't seen Jasper. I didn't want to lose him. So if I didn't see him I wouldn't have to face up to that very simple fact. Hearing someone walk up next to me I tensed and went to punch the person only to find Murphy holding his hands up.

"It's just me Trix, chill." Murphy spat holding his hands up in surrender. "It's not just me the kid up there is getting to?" Murphy sneered questioningly making me narrow my eyes at him.

"His name is Jasper, and it's just scary. We weren't prepared at all for this. Any one of us could be next. I just don't want to believe I came this far only to be killed off in some sick experiment. I want to survive." I confessed to Murphy slumping against the tree and sliding down. Murphy crouched down in front of me nodding in agreement.

"We will survive." Murphy whispered moving closer to me. Smiling up at him he leaned closer to me pressing his lips against mine heatedly as our lips moved in sync. He slipped his tongue in and pulled me closer to him lifting me onto his lap. I brushed my hands through his hair pulling him close then suddenly the little girl let out a loud scream. I heard Murphy groan as I pulled away.

"Sorry you know screaming kids are a turn off. And so are you kind of. See you around Murphy." I teased kissing his nose and getting up and walking away from him. Later that day I was walking around when I saw Bellamy and Murphy throwing things at the tree. I watched Murphy throw it at the tree but it just landed on the ground. Smirking up at Murphy with a taunting gaze he growled. "You just can't seem to get anything where it should be." I joked lightly making Bellamy watch in amusement.

"Let's see you do any better. That kid is messing with my head." Murphy complained looking up to where Jasper was screaming.

"His name is Jasper." I reminded him.

"He's not going to last much longer you better think of a new excuse." Bellamy shrugged throwing an axe into the tree that I was leaning on I rolled my eyes at the level of testosterone around.

"And you better think of adapting some manners. He's going to make it." I commented quickly as Bellamy's sharp glare landed on me challengingly.

"We searched in all directions no sign of Trina or Pascal." Atom said walking up to us.

"Visit your special tree when you were out there?" Murphy asked with a smirk as he went to pick up his knife.

"Atom took his punishment now let it go." Bellamy spoke up loudly.

"Could be grounders." Atom said lowly looking at Bellamy. My head perked up and I walked over to them.

"You know they are just as likely to be an animal's next mean then the bait for a grounder right? I mean the animals may be just as violent as the grounders." I commented questioningly folding my arms tightly.

"Yeah or Trina and Pascal could be in pound town a lot of that going around recently." Murphy stated glancing over at me for a moment which made me deeply disgusted with my sleep deprived actions. Bellamy then walked over picking up his axe. Atom then looked over at Octavia who was dumping water in the woods.

"Look Bellamy people are scared and that dying kid he's not helping everything around here." Atom stated trying to think what was best for them.

"The moral will go up when I find some more food." Bellamy stated sternly.