CHAPTER 39:"I'm not letting you fight alone."

KALI POV:

I swore I passed Bellatrix at least five times. I hadn't seen her in such a long time. We had to keep her in a different room tied up. I watched her carefully. I wondered what her connection with Ensis was. I heard the two were romantically involved. I wanted to ask her about it but I knew I couldn't. I turned away and left the room walking into the throne room where I saw Clarke sitting on the chair.

"She's getting the flame, don't ask." Octavia shook her head walking past me but then she stopped herself. "How is Bellatrix?" Octavia asked quickly.

"She's still unconscious; I think she's in the city of light." I explained to her and she nodded understandingly. We both then walked to the commander's chambers where Bellatrix was being kept. That was where the fighting began. As we got in I noticed Bellatrix was awake and trying to force the rope off her causing her to get bruises and I knocked her out again as I looked to Octavia.

"Why the hell did she even take the chip?" Octavia spat and I noticed the respect she'd lost for Bellatrix.

"Have you ever been tortured Octavia?" I asked her brushing some of Bellatrix's hair away.

"No" She replied.

"Then you can't judge her." I bit back with a frown.

"I'm not letting you fight alone." Bryan called out after their private conversation. I narrowed my eyes over at him as I noticed him burning up.

"He won't be alone." Octavia pointed out.

"If we're going to survive this we need to stand together." Pike called out with a frown.

"Now you say that." Octavia spat sharpening her sword.

"Here they come." Pike called out and he then turned to me. "I'm sorry for how things went down, but I was doing the right thing," Pike informed me causing me to frown.

"Been on the ground for five seconds and you think you know us? You don't know shit." I spat I him turning away.

"We'll do this your brothers way first; we let them in, take then down, tie em up. Clear?" Pike called out and Octavia nodded. Octavia then slashed Pike's leg as the first person jumped through the window and I looked at her alarmed.

"Octavia what the hell?" I shouted at her.

"He does not get to live. Not after what he did." Octavia bit back at me furious.

"I am not dying because of your anger." I yelled before grabbing the gun and shooting two of the men in the head before grabbing Pike and pulling him away from the group. Bellamy then ran in and he took the man out of the room and we went to block the doors with any we could get.

"I told you, you are going to need to get yourself under control if we are going to survive." Pike called out as we lifted something blocking it off.

"O, O, listen to me, I know how you feel, I let my need for revenge put me on the wrong side, I don't want that for you." Bellamy whispered and Octavia nodded.

"You keep it closed I will get more for the barricade." Octavia then ran off and I was thrown forward by the banging of the door.

"So I was the wrong side? If the grounder army was still there after Lexa died, they would have attacked and you know it." Pike commented and I narrowed my eyes over at him. I felt the hatred swallow my whole being. I then stormed up to Pike and as I was about to attack Bellamy grabbed my arm pushing me away.