Smile

Next day in the lair, Pinkie and Pinkie was in the kitchen making cup cakes, when Mikey get into the room.

Mikey:"Hi, Pinkie!"

EQ Pinkie:"Who?"

Mikey:"Both! You're same person."

CH Pinkie:"Hi, Mikey!"(hugs him)

Mikey:"Hi, my little Cup cake!"(kisses Pinkie on the lips)

That got Pinkie so shockt so she was about to faint in happyness, but her counterpart catched her.

EQ Pinkie:"Do you want to help us with the buttercream?"

Mikey:"Is my pet made of ice cream?"(smiles)

EQ Pinkie:Um, I don't know. Is it?"(looks at CH Pinkie)

CH Pinkie:"Yes, it is."(smiles big)

EQ Pinkie:"Cool! In Equestria, you just call her Ice cream Kitty because she is as cute as ice cream is delicious."

Mikey:"Do you know my equestrian counterpart?!"

EQ Pinkie:"Yes! He just moved to ponyville from Manehattan with his brother Raphael. I work with him at sugarcube corner!"

Mikey:"Only Raph?"

CH Pinkie:"What about Leo and Donnie?"

EQ Pinkie:"They live in Canterlot, the capital of Equestria. Donnie is a unicorn who study at princess Celestia's school for taleted unicorns, and Leo is a pegasus just as you, Mikey, and he works as royal gard. He is one of the youngest gards."

Mikey:"How do you know that?"

EQ Pinkie:"Your counterpart have told me silly! We talk like every day! If you two can keep a secret, I may have a crush on him."

CH Pinkie:"I wont tell anybody, cross my heart and hope to fly, stuck a cup cake in my eye!"

Mikey:"Me too! By the way what do Raph work with?"

EQ Pinkie:"You can ask EQ Applejack, she have huge crush on your brother's counterpart!"

CH Pinkie:"Anyway, let's start baking! We have buttercream to do and cup cakes to decorate!"

Later in the living room, Mikey and both of Pinkie come and give everyone rainbow colored cup cakes.

CH/EQ Pinkie:"Cup cakes to everyone!!!"

CH/EQ Rainbow:"Awesome!"(take a cup cake)

Karai:(eats a cup cake)"Mmm, I have to say, you three may be crazy, but you know how to bake."

CH/EQ Twilight:"I have to agree with Karai, your cup cakes always make me smile."(smiles)

CH/EQ Pinkie:"Good, that's the point!"

EQ Pinkie:"Song time!!!"