The mane 7's past adventures

In the lair, Pinkie told the guys about the fall formal. She told them everything Sunset did, but ont her name or what she looks like. She told them about princess Twilight from Equestria. That part got the turtles really shockt.

Donnie:"So you are a princess from another world?"(looks at Twilight)

Twilight:"No, I'm not. Princess Twilight is a counterpart to me in Equestria."

Mikey:"Cool, that means you're almost a royalty, your highness!"

Twilight:(blush in embarrassing)

Raph:"Do you also have a counterpart in Equestria, Pinkie?"

Pinkie:"Yes everyone have a counterpart."

Leo:"Even us?"

Pinkie:"Hmm... Good question. I don't know."

Raph:"I wonder what pony type our counterparts should be."

Pinkie:"I think you should be an earth pony, Mikey and Leo should be pegasuses and Donnie should be a unicorn!"

Leo:"Why?"

Pinkie:"Just a hunch. My counterpart is an earth pony."

Twilight:"Pinkie, tell them about the battle of the bands."

So Pinkie told them the story about the battle of the bands. When she was done, Donnie started to speak.

Donnie:"So wizards from Equestria can banish villans to our world? Then how can we know there isn't more of them in this world who is stronger and more dangerous?"

Pinkie:"Yes the equestrian wizards can banish villans to our world. Star swirl thinked the sirenes would lost their magic powers in our world, but they didn't, they just got weaker. And the answare on your other question is: we don't."(smile)

Donnie:"..."

Mikey:"Well you said something about the friendship games. Can you tell us about that?"

Pinkie:"Hmm..."(looks at Twilight)"How much do you want me to tell them?"

Twilight:(looks down)"Everything, no point with hiding it..."

Then Pinkie told them the story about the friendship games and what happend to Twilight and how Sunset saved her. Twilight just looked down in sadnees, waiting for the turtles reaction.
When Pinkie was done the turtles felt angry and looked at Twilight.

Raph:"That is unforgivable! That woman had no right to force you like that!!!"

Mikey:"That whas so selfish! You poor little thing!"(hugs Twilight because he feld bad for her)

Donnie:"That principal cinch was acting more like a witch!"

Leo:"She is a principal, she is suposed to Help her students! Not force them to do things just for winning a game!

Pinkie:"I know right! Everything that happend was her fault!"

Master Splinter:(comes in to the room)"Every people have reasons why they do things, but that is not an excuse for what that women did. You was lucky to have that girl named Sunset shimmer to help."

Twilight:"Yeah, I guess I am."

Pinkie:"Wait, have you been there the hole time we talked?"