Who's Timber?

In the lair, everyone was doing their own stuffs.
Mikey and both of Pinkie has in the kitchen making cup cakes, Karai, Sunset and both of Rainbow was in the dojo, the crusaders played some card games with EQ Applejack, Raph and CH Applejack played with Chompy, Donnie and both of Rarity was in his lab, EQ Twilight practiced on her writing, Leo watched "space heros" and CH Twilight readed "the hunger games".
Suddenly her phone maked a sound.

Leo:"Hey, Twily. I think you got a message."

CH Twilight:"Huh? Who could that be?"(pics up her phone)"Oh, nothing important!"(sounds a bit mad)

Without her knowing she had raised her voice so everyone could hear.

Leo:"Twily? Is everything alright?"(a bit worried)

CH Twilight:"Yes! Everything is fine! So if you excuse me, I need some frech air!"(storms out of the lair)

Raph:"Um, what was that about?"

CH Applejack:"I think she got another text from Timber spruce."

Leo:"Who is 'Timber spruce'?"

Sweetie belle:"He is Twilight's ex boyfriend."

Leo:"Why do Twilight texting with her ex boyfriend?!?"(don't know if he is angry or jealous)

Scootaloo:"She don't. It's Timber who try to texting with her. Twilight dumped him long time ago."

Applebloom:"Maybe you should ask Twilight yourself. But take it easy, she don't like to talk about it."

Leo:"Okay thanks."(go after Twilight)

After a while Leo found Twilight at the rooftops.

Twilight:"Hi Leo. I just wondered when you would show up."(smiles)

Leo:"how did you know I should show up?"(sits down next to her)

Twilight:"'Cause you don't want me to be alone out here."

Leo:"Right. Hey, what happend back there?"

Twilight:(looks down)"The message was from Timber spruce."

Leo:"Your ex?"[I hate him already]

Twilight:"Yes, I dumped him when I found out that he was cheating on me. So I and his other girlfriend, Strawberry cream, dumped him. Not long after that, he started to texting me, say that he was total broked, that he wanted me back, that he was so sorry for what he did. But when I told Strawberry about that, she said she got the same massages."

Leo:"So he didn't learn anything about what happend!?"

Twilight:"I guess not."

Leo:"Um, do you still have feeling for him?"(afraid of the answer)

Twilight:"What?! No, my feelings for him died when I found out that I wasn't his only girlfriend."(looks at Leo)"Wait, are my hero in blue jealos?"

Leo:(looks away)"No... maybe..."(blush)

Twilight:(kisses his cheek and giggles)"Aww, don't worry, Leo. You're acturly cute when you're jealose."(smiles)

Leo:"Okay, Twily, you have had your funny. Stop now! I don't think it's funny."

Twilight:"Okay, sorry. But trust me, I got over Timber long time ago, it's he who haven't got over me, you don't have to be jealose."

Leo:"Well on that point I understand him, it can't be easy to move on from a girl like you, and I hope I never have to try."

Twilight:"For now I don't think you gonna need to."

Leo:"Why?"(know the answer)

Twilight:(blush)"Because I love you..."

Leo:"Thanks, I love you too. Did I say you're really cute when you blush?"

Twilight:"So I can't make fun of you when you're jealose, but you can make fun of me when I blush?!"

Leo:"That's correct."(smirks and takes off Twilight's glasses and starts to kiss her)

Twilight directly answerd the kiss.