Mikeypie

Mikey looked in surprise at Pinkie who layed on her bed waiting for the answer. Twilight walked out from the room knowing that they should be alone right now.

Mikey:"Um... yes... Yes I do like you. No, I'm crazy in love with you! You are the only thing I can think about! You make me feel like I found the meaning of life!"

Pinkie:"..."

Mikey:"...sorry..."

Pinkie:(wispers)"I feel the same."

Mikey:"Huh?"

Pinkie:"I feel the same, Mikey! I'm crazy in love with you too, Mikey!"(hugs him really tight)

Mikey:"Really? But I'm...(gets interrupt)

Pinkie:"You are an amazing boy who care about your family and friends and like people for who they really are, nothing else is matter!"

Mikey:"Thank you, Pinkie. That's the sweetest thing enyone was ever said to me."(hugs Pinkie back)

Pinkie:"Can I ask you something?"

Mikey:"Sure."

Pinkie:"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Mikey:(really happy)"Yes!!! I would love to."

Pinkie:[He said yes!!! I'm the happiest girl in the world right now]"I love you my Cute ninja."

Mikey:"I love you to my little Cup cake."

They huged each other for a while before Mikey had to go.

Mikey:"See ya tomorrow sweetie."

Pinkie:"See ya tomorrow"

Mikey leave and Twilight come into the room.

Twilight:"How did it go??"

Pinkie:"I have a boyfriend!!!"

Twilight:"Really!?! That is wonderful!"

Meanwhile in the sewers, Mikey was on his way home, and was really happy. As he come home, Leo was the only one who was still awake, he was messaging with Twilight.

Mikey:"Hi, Leo!"

Leo:"Mikey, quiet down. The others are sleeping."

Mikey:"(wispers)"Sorry."

Leo:"How did it go the sleeping beautie?"

Mikey:"I helped Twi to take her to the hotel and put her in bed. Then Twi asked me if I liked Pinkie."

Leo:"I wonder why she had to ask, it's obvious that you do"(smirks)

Mikey:(blush)"It is?!"

Leo:"You keep flirting with her as fast as you got a chans."

Mikey:(blush)

Leo:(smiles frendly)"tell me what happend"

Mikey:"Well, when I said I do it turnd out that Pinkie had woke up when I layed her on the bed and had heard every word I said. It ended with that she is my girlfriend now."(smiles)

The last thing got Leo really shocked, did his baby brother have a girlfriend now? It was always easy for Leo to forget that Mikey was just a few minutes younger than he, not even an hour. But still, wasn't Mikey supposed to be their cute little brother forever?
Soon Leo realize that maybe he should say something.

Leo:"Wow, well congratulations, Mikey."(fake smile)

Mikey:"Thanks bro."(yawns)"Well I'm going to bed, good night, Leo."

Leo:"Good night, Mikey, sleep well."

After Mikey had go to bed Leo decided to go talk with Twilight. He had a feeling she would understand him.