Sunset shimmer's plan

In Shredder's lair the dazzlings had just come back from their mission.

Sunset shimmer:"Did it work?"

Sonata:"Well, we casted a spell on two of that turtles..."

Sunset shimmer:"Two?! Your mission was put All the turtles under your spell!"

Aria:(slaps Sonata)"Well, we tryed to but the other two run away!"

Adagio:"But it dosen't matter now. The Rainbooms broke the spell anyway."

Sunset shimmer:"You three are pathetic, useless!"

Shredder:"It dosen't matter that they failed! I need them to do another thing now."

Sunset shimmer:"Yes master..."

Shredder:"And dazzlings, I don't accept another fail."

Adagio:*gulp*"Yes master..."

Later Sunset shimmer taked the dazzlings to the mutanimals lair so they could put them under their spell.

Sonata:"Hey, Sunset shimmer! I just wondered, we help Shredder for take revange on the Rainbooms, but what to you get for helping him?"

Sunset shimmer:(smirks)"Something I have wanted for a long time. You see, when I was teen years old, I was only a normal girl. I go to school, and I had parents. I was happy. Until my counterpart from Equestria showd up. She pushed me into the portal just a second before it closed, I was now stuck in a world I didn't know when the other me lived MY life! She took everything from me. And I was only teen years old!"

Aria:"So you help Shredder so you can get your revange on the other Sunset shimmer?"

Sunset shimmer:"Ha! I'm gonna do to her what she deserves. We will kill Splinter and the turtles, and their friends, the Rainbooms. And I personly gonna kill the girl who ruined my life and got me stuck in another world!"

Adagio:"Wow. You don't take it easy with people."(smirks)

Sunset shimmer:"No, I don't."(smiles evily)

Sonata:[Kill?!? Since when do we kill people? I thinked we just put them under spells so they do what we want. I am not a murder.]