Under the city

In the big city New York, or under the city, in the seawers, the TMNT was all doing there own stuff. Leonardo was watching tv, Donatello was in his lab doing, who know, Raphael played with his pet turtle Chompy and Michelangelo readed some comics. But he was boring and decided to go out and take a walk.

Mikey:"I go out for a while"(leaves)

Raph:"Someone should follow him"

The cartoon Leo was watching was over and he had nothing to do.

Leo:"I do it."

Leo followed Mikey to the rooftops.

Leo:"Hey! Mikey!"

Mikey:(turn around and see his big brother) "Leo? What are you doing here?"

Leo:(smiles at mikey)"Someone have to look after you, and I have nothin else to do"

Mikey:"Okay, I'm hungry"

Leo:"Let's go to Murakami's, I'm sure he will be happy to se...hear us."

Mikey:"Okay!"

In an other part of the city

Pinkie and Twilight had arived to New York.

Pinkie:"Oooo, I can't belive we are here in New York, the biggest city in the world!!!!"

Twilight:"Well New York is a big city, but not the biggest in the world. Now let's go to the hotel."

Pinkie:"Oooo, maybe we can find those mutant turtles!"

Twilight:"Pinkie, I think that is just rumors"

Pinkie:"You never know...  Oh here is the hotel"

Twilight:"Good, after we left our bags we can go out to a restorant for dinner"

Pinkie:"Sounds good."

With Leo and Mikey

The two brothers were on there way home to the lair.
Mikey saw something that got his diraction.