Summer vacation

It was lunch time at Canterlot high and Twilight was about to eat her food when she heard a yell.

Pinkie pie: "TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!! HIIII!!!!!!!"

Twilight: "Hi Pinkie, what's up?"

Pinkie pie:(sit's down) "You can never guess what I'm going to tell you!"

Twilight: "I guess it have something to do with you're plans for summer, sine tomorow is the last day of school"

Pinkie pie: "Yes!!!! I'm going to travel to, hang on, NEW YORK CITY!!!!"

Twilight: "Really!? How fun for you, Pinkie!"

Pinkie pie: "I know!!! And here is the best part, my parents say I can take a friend with me! Wanna join me, Twilight?"

Twilight: "I wold love to, Pinkie after all I can't remember when we did something just you and me"

Pinkie pie: "YAY New York, here we come!"

And then the schoolclock ring and that means it's time for the last class for today.

Twilight: "Well, see you later, Pinkie."

Pinkie pie: "See you later Twilight!!!"

To days later the mane 7 was on the AirPort to say goodbye to Twilight and Pinkie.

Rarity: "Don't forgot to look grate."

Sunset shimmer:"Message me when you have arrived"

Fluttershy: "You have to visit Centralpark"

Applejack:"I agree with Fluttershy, good luck."

Rainbow dash: "Have fun now, we gonna miss you."

Twilight:"We gonna miss you to girls."

Pinkie pie:"And ofcourse we gonna have fun, o but now we have to go to the gate. Bye girls!!!"

Mane 5:"Bye Pinkie, bye Twilight!"

On the airplan, Pinkie started to talk about New York and that she belived in the rumors that says it is mutants in the city and some mutantturtles with ninja weapons saved the earth from an alien invasion. Twilight on the other side didn't belive in that, and she was reading a book named "The hunger games".
But little did they both know that this was the start of an awesome adventure.