Night of dreams Rarity's nightmare

Rarity had insisted that she could sleep at the mattress at the ground. She didn't want to steal Donnie's bed.
She acturly had sleept very well if it whasn't for a horrible nightmare.

In Rarity's dream

She was home in the kitchen with Sweetie belle.
It was almost midnight and the electric devices didn't work. The hole house was dark. But sometimes the light flashes lighted up the room for a second and then they heard the thunder.

Sweetie belle:"Rarity, I'm scared."(hugs her big sister)

Rarity:"It's okay, Sweetie belle, it's just a thunderstorm."(hugs her back)

But Rarity was afraid too.
Suddenly a shadow appered in front of them.

Both:"Ahhhh!!!!"

The shadow:(laught evily)

Rarity:"Stay away from us!"

But the shadow didn't listen. It attacked Sweetie belle.

Sweetie belle:"RARITY!!!!! HELP!!!!!"

Rarity tryed to move but something hold her back from Sweetie belle. Rarity couldn't move a finger.
She saw when the shadow strangled Sweetie belle so she coulden't breath.

Rarity:"SWEETIE BELLE!!!!! My sister! Noooo!"

Then Rarity woke up screaming. That got Donnie to wake up too.

Donnie:"Huh? Rarity, is everything alright?

Rarity:(calms down when she heard Donnie's voice)"I'm fine, darling. It was just a nightmare..."

Donnie:"Oh."(sits down next to Rarity and hugs her)"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Rarity told him about her dream. When she was done she started to cry quiet.

Donnie:"Hey, Rarity. It's okay, it was just a dream. Come here."

Donnie took Rarity to the dojo where the crusaders sleeped.

Donnie:"You see? Sweetie belle is just fine, and totaly safe."

Rarity looked at Sweetie belle who sleeped peacefully on her mattress. Then she nodded.

Rarity:"Yes, thank you, Donnie. It was very sweet of you to comfort me."

Donnie:"No need to thank me, it was nothing."(smiles at Rarity)

Rarity:(hugs him)"I know, but I do it anyway."

Donnie hugged Rarity back and then they whent to sleep. Rarity sleeped next to Donnie in his bed the rest of the night.