Chapter fourteen

So basically like no one is reading this but I'll update anyways...

**4 months later, Ziva hasn't self harmed or attempted suicide since that incident. Ray escaped Prison but Tony and Ziva don't know yet. Gibbs is all good with Tony and Ziva dating. Ziva finally overcame her fear and had sex with Tony... Ziva still lives with Tony**

Tony's POV

Gibbs is gonna come over soon to see us soon. "Alright" Ziva replies. Ziva puts her hands around my neck and kisses me. "Ziva, Tony?" Gibbs says as he knocks. "Yup boss, come in!" "How are you two doing?" Gibbs asks. "We are great. Better than great to be honest." Ziva and I say in unison. "I came here to tell you, Ray escaped from prison." Gibbs said sadly. Ziva fell into Tony's arms crying. "Ziva?" Tony asked. "He won't find you Ziva. We will put you into a safe house." Gibbs said softly.

Ziva's POV

Tony and I are packing some stuff. Gibbs is waiting, he is taking us to the safehouse. I'm actually pretty worried about this....

We arrived at the safe house, we unpacked. "Well I better try find Ray before he finds you Ziva" Gibbs says. "I'll come over tomorrow to see how you are doing." "Ok Gibbs."  I say.

I wrap my arms around Tony's neck, "hmmm I love you Ziva" he whispers. He starts to kiss me down my neck. His warm hands make his way up my back and he takes my T Shirt off. I unbutton his shirt. Then I unbuckle his belt and his pants fall. He pulls my pants off... I'm standing in my bra and underwear and Tony is in his boxes. His hands rub up and down my body. Tony started sucking on my neck. "Hmm I love you so much Tony..." I whisper. "I love you too Ziva." Tony whispers back. Then gunshots smash threw the windows. Tony's pushed me too the ground...

So ahah im gonna leave it there til someone comments if they want me to continue this....